• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your IQ? <("<)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyappyfan

...If you feel this test isn't good enough...By all means, feel free to use another test.

<---------->

Awards
I dislike this IQ business. Better a person with a low IQ who strives to unleash his potential, than a person with a high IQ who strives for nothing.

Besides, I don't need another test telling me how intelligent I am. I get enough of the damn things at school.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm trying to find out know.. I'm sure it's low, because I know that I'm not that smart:p

Found out now: 117. And maybe a little better if the test was in my own language baecause I wasn't sure about what all the words meant:p

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
183, and that's from a real one.
I highly doubt that. You're only lying to make yourself seem like something to brag about to people who don't even know you, and even we hate you.

axls_mum

Woah.......... 129:thumbsup:

Think I'll start plotting to take over the world with Froad:laugh: . With our amazing brains, wit and charm we could conquer the universe Mwuahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back