• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
um yeah ex. Rockstar, EA, Bungie, Namco, Ubisoft, Capcom, Activision, 2Ksports list goes on dude

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
how would it be short i don't get it???? i know there is side quests but i beat kh in 40 hours and people are saying that kh2 its shorter than kh1,
i don't see how because they said one world can take 6-8 hours and there are like 18 worlds or so.........how can it be so short (if this is true because someone might say its short and it might take me forever!)

Last edited:
C

*Caucasian*

All my friends hate the game too but truth is i think they never played it because at first I thought the game was going to suck but my friend tony let me borrow it and it is now my favorite game of all times

onyxrhapsody87

I personally don't think it will be shorter... but I would like to see someone who's played and beat it to agree with me... Usually when people say it's longer... It's people who haven't played it... I may be wrong though...

Longing_Desire

Well I love Kingdom hearts....but some people aren't interested in it. Take me for example....I'm a blonde hair blue eye cheerleader...Don't believe me chek my myspace out http://www.myspace.com/17228116 If the cheerleaders found out I like a video game they porbably thing I'm a weirdo....I think there is nothing wrong with liking video games but they do...thats just how people are sometimes...

onyxrhapsody87

asiarules said:
Ok if your freinds hate it there not your freinds.They shoukd support all the games you play.

That's not true at all... Everyone has their own opinon about things... They shouldn't make fun of you and say things like being childish or anything... But they don't have to like the same things you do to be a friend...
I for one hate the Jak franchise... and my friend hates the GTA franchise... but were friends based upon a ton of other things... Videogames shouldn't be the only thing that decides what friends you have...

Girlygirl

onyxrhapsody87 said:
That's not true at all... Everyone has their own opinon about things... They shouldn't make fun of you and say things like being childish or anything... But they don't have to like the same things you do to be a friend...
I for one hate the Jak franchise... and my friend hates the GTA franchise... but were friends based upon a ton of other things... Videogames shouldn't be the only thing that decides what friends you have...
I totally agee onyxrhapsody and my friends are not into video games at all but they still respect me.

Ultima665

my friends hate kh1 but thats because they couldnt make it past wonderland...............sad isnt it?

fantasygurl1227

okay 32 hours is not a long time.....for me that is shorter for kh1, dang this sux, hopefully these people who are beating it really fast are just really good at video games and rush through it, i don't see how u get through 18 world in 32 hours.....i just dont get it, i want khII to last, i don't want to be able to blow through it, square said that it would take 2-3 hours to get to the logo and the boses would be 10x harder
I LUVE KH and everything about it its just a great story with great characters and its a great game, some of my friends like it to others don't

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I manage to get three of my friends to like the game and they proved to me by buying KH:CoM. I was very impressed except for my four others friends. I told them I wasn't interested in talking to them becuase they made me very unhappy so. Since three of my friends now like the game I had to shell out $150. This is no lie since I am 20 and have a job thank you very much. :)

EDIT: If that is how long KHII is I REALLY hope S-E adds new optional bosses. I was hoping for Vincent to be an optional boss. using guns to blast you and his transformations to rip you apart. sweet.

Last edited:

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
most of my friends think I'm obessed with the game and I just say that i like the information but NOOO!!!:(

And any of my friends who have the game, are either stuck on Deep Jungle or Hollow Bastion. stupid isn't it?

Anyways, yeah, the game is supposedly 80+ hours long if you beat all the secret bosses and mini-games, etc. And with the awesome story, it's sound really awesome :)

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

[/QUOTE]EDIT: If that is how long KHII is I REALLY hope S-E adds new optional bosses. I was hoping for Vincent to be an optional boss. using guns to blast you and his transformations to rip you apart. sweet.[/QUOTE]

well nomora said himself that it was 2.5 times longer than kh so we will see for ourselves,(i just remembered that so im calming down now

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
When I started the game for the first time I went to Deep Jungle first. It just a little hard beating Clayton but I did succeed. I had to leave Olympus Colisueum for last. ohh and welcome to the boards Dual_keyblader25.

EDIT: Fantasygurl you just repeated the same message.

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

Bluejuan85 said:
EDIT: If that is how long KHII is I REALLY hope S-E adds new optional bosses. I was hoping for Vincent to be an optional boss. using guns to blast you and his transformations to rip you apart. sweet.

well nomora said himself that it was 2.5 times longer than kh so we will see for ourselves,(i just remembered that so im calming down now

Umagon

I was a little disappointed witht he lack of worlds and FF characters.
I really wanted an FF based theme world, particuarly, Pandamonium from FF2. I would of liked to teamed up with a younger Firion (one that actually talks though,) and I seriously think this game needs a FF character from the older, not 3D ones (like Cecil.) I was glad that Vivi and Seifer made an apperance, though. Also, more Disney worlds should of been included. I wanted someone from The Brave Little Toaster to make an apperance, as well as Kim Possible characters, Toy Story cahracters, A Bug's Life characters, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back