• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

ya cuz they all deep inside probably like it but dont wanna say it out loud cuz according too the tough, f**ked up gangsta/kool wannabes in this world its sh*t and people i ask about kh innside think it looks mad but thye cant say it when the kool (gay) people are around and anyone who pretends too be someone there not ARE F**KED

Kid_Nobody

Stop throwing people out windows...
or house for voiceing opinions.

Unless they tryed to force you down and rape u of your KH fandom...:(

The it's time to bring out the Street Fu!:cool:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
And so the KH hatred continues. Yep, KH2 is going to get a low rating. This is getting as bad as the hatred towards Superman.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
roxas99 said:
king sora strife, why do you say that?!?!?!

I say it because it's probably true. Maybe it was just luck that KH sold well in the U.S. Now since most people know what it is, it could affect the rating. The other thing that can affect KH2's rating is the fact that gaming critics in the U.S. are little more picky with games these days. Very few hack'n'slash games get high ratings because critics use the repetitive excuse. And lately mostly all T rated and E rated games don't get higher than an 8. Lego Star Wars for example is hailed as one of the best family games and it barely passed 8. In fact, Gamespot gave it a 7.9. Now since everyone knows what KH is, it could affect it's sales in the U.S. And since majority of the gamer populace in the U.S. thinks KH is some gay franchise, it's going to affect it's rating and sales. Square knows this. That's why they're a little hesitant to bring it here. Because they fear that KH's massive sales could've been just luck and the fact that gamers didn't know what it was. KH2 isn't going to have such luck because most know what it is and in their mind they think it will be just as...'gay' as KH1.

As for Superman. There is an intense hatred towards him right now( due to the fact he's nice, he wears red, and he's not overly angst like Batman and Spiderman)and it's just as bad as the KH hatred. That's why I compared the two.

onyxrhapsody87

There have been a number of magazines and sites that gave KH2 the same (if not better) rating as the first one... SE also knows that KH has a decent fanbase... I'm not saying that it will hit the million mark as quick as Japan did... but I expect it to be semi popular... If you remember, the first KH, almost everyone was skeptical about it... Now sites and magazines are calling it one of the most anticipated games of the history of PS 2! I seriously doubt that SE is hesitant about KH simply because of skeptics... That would be pretty unprofessional of them... There are probably more people who dislike FF VII... Yet SE is making movies and sequels for it...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
King Sora_Strife said:
And so the KH hatred continues. Yep, KH2 is going to get a low rating. This is getting as bad as the hatred towards Superman.
Im deeply sorry to dissapoint you but IGN gave the game a 9.5 out of 10...and these people are picky about there games!

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
every last one of you have made great points they are clear and to the point what i mean by that is that i can relate to them all because in 2001 when i saw kh1 in a game informer mag I thought it would suck then i saw the revew on tech tv extended play (AKA now) Xplay i just had to get it and plus i just came of FFX and i still needed a fix KH gave it to me but reading your posts make me proud to be a fan of kingdom hearts/2 and com.

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Neo Nobody said:
every last one of you have made great points they are clear and to the point what i mean by that is that i can relate to them all because in 2001 when i saw kh1 in a game informer mag I thought it would then i saw the revew on tech tv extended play (AKA now) Xplay i just had to get it and pluse i just came of FFX and i still need a fix KH gave it to me but reading your posts make me proud to be a fan of kingdom hearts/2 and com.
That post made me proud to be a khfan also!!! <.<

K

Kegluneq

Yeah one time my friend Andy just wanted to ride bikes, he comes downstairs and sees me working on a Kh CoM sprite. He just says," Kingdom Hearts sucks!" (he used to like it but his older brother brainwashed him into disliking it)Next day at school I was talking with my friends and once again he walks up and starts talking about how much Kingdom Hearts sucks. He just gets so annnoying sometimes. So now I never talk about Kingdom Hearts infront of other people. They just cant see past the fact that there are Disney characters in it.
That is pretty messed up though you kicking them out just because they didnt like KH.....unless theres more to it like they ate all your food or something.

sephira808

but the japanese ppl luv kh pretty much,i gess this drew a distinction betwene the american n the japanese ppl.a decent game which fill with morality values n parable story like kh is considered 2 be a game of gay,but instead a game which contain sheer violance becomes a game of fav in america.i dun care wat u guyz think about kingdomhearts,im gonna luv it 4 ever n ever.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
my sis can't stand it but me and my cuz love it. It drives my sis crazy when I talk about it so I talk about it on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back