• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What languages do you speak?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
So..I'm curious to see what languages you can speak and what languages you study/studied at school.

Here are mine,in no particular order:
German
French
Latin
Vietnamese
English
Japanese

I can't speak a single word Spanish,unfortunately XD

Apollo

Silver Member
I speak engilsh, and learning Japanese. It is is kind of fun to learn.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well in school we learned French and Spanish. I can speak some Japanese, German and also some bad words in Russian XP.

ltwi13

I'm pretty sure I know english. And I'm learning spanish. I actually know enough to talk with a person who only speaks spanish (only a small conversation though). And I hope to learn a few more

Haku

<3
Fluent:
English
Serbian
Russian
French
Czech

Semi fluent:
Latin
German
Spanish
Hebrew
Greek
Swedish
Danish
Thai
Dutch
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Ukraine
Italian
Irish
Croatian

Keywielder94

english. and like maybe a sentence in spainish. Next year i'm going to take a spainsh class.

And i want to learn Japanese SOOOOO badly so i can go live there someday:thumbsup:

MosesMohs

english. and like maybe a sentence in spainish. Next year i'm going to take a spainsh class.

And i want to learn Japanese SOOOOO badly so i can go live there someday:thumbsup:

if you learn to speak japanese, you're going to have to speak it a lot. it's really hard to remember all the words.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I live in Québec, so naturally I have to speak French. I've been to French school all my life, and at home I speak English so it balances out.

So then, the languages I speak would be French and English, and although I know next to nothing of it, I want to learn Italian since I am Italian.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Knowing how to speak a language is more than just being able to say "hi how are you?" Or in the case of Japanese: "Cute! Awesome! Please?"

I can really only speak English. Took two years of French but I can't remember the little that I did learn.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
- English
- Assyrian

Guessing most of you don't know what the Assyrian language. Not many people ever in there life ever, here about the Assyrian people.

I can also, count to 6 in Spanish.

MosesMohs

Fluent:
English
Serbian
Russian
French
Czech

Semi fluent:
Latin
German
Spanish
Hebrew
Greek
Swedish
Danish
Thai
Dutch
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Ukraine
Italian
Irish
Croatian

you should be a translator.

:D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
- English
- Assyrian

Guessing most of you don't know what the Assyrian language. Not many people ever in there life ever, here about the Assyrian people.

I can also, count to 6 in Spanish.

Wow, that post was... Pompous. Most people learn about the Assyrians in their high school history classes.

Anyway, uno dos tres, quatro cinco, cinco, seis?

...-hums Offspring song to self-

Anyway, I speak English... I took two years of Spanish, but I dunno how much I remember, I never get the chance to use it... And I know some words of mah Tribe's language. x3

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The language that i only cares to learn was english. But i know some spanish and know curse words in many different languages like: cyka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back