• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What started the Keyblade War?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ximon

We are all aware of this "keyblade war" thats been meditioned at some point,by somone,and it seems that birth by sleep will somhow cover it;untill its released however, we can only wonder.And I am wondering what caused The forces of the Keyblade welders and Xehanort's army to clash? Who declared War first?; the Keyblade welders seeing Xehanort and his heartless and unborn army as a threat? or Xehanort,seeing the keyblade Welders as mealy getting in his way of conqeast?

Discus away!

Last edited:
C

Colours

Re: What started the Keyblade War

that is a very good question.i think jelousy and power is involved(obviously)

I don't think jealously started the war. Maybe the KEYBLADES have something to do with it, and to see which one holds the ultimate power.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

I think it was the balance of light and darkness in the world.
Where theres light there darkness.
The more light you have the bigger your shadow darkness doesnt discriminate people.
Seeing as how humans in human always seek more knowledge and and do too much research into the depth of things i think that the war was started by mans thrust for knowledge on how to obtain the ultimate power.
The heart of all worlds.
The power to rule all that is living.
That balance that once stood was shattered and still is shattered.
The keyblade war is basically on the basis of light and darkness.
The elements that make up the keyblade war is
Greed. Knowledge and Power.

Ximon

Well there were lots and lots of keyblades.Its possible the keyblades were a fairly commen weapon at that time.I think Xehanort welded one,I think.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Maybe it was lust for power and to prove who was the true keyblade master

GThrax

xehanort probably thought that he should be the only one to have the keyblades and then tried to kill anyone who had one thats seems like a good guess.

Xinjust

Speaking of the war. There's been two Kingdom Hearts so far; one of worlds hearts, and one of people's hearts that was created by Xemnas.

Maybe the Kingdom Hearts in BBS is the entity of Keybladers hearts, or some how the keyblade altogether. I know we've already seen one of people's hearts, but that one was artificially created by Xemnas.

-So. Maybe the war has something to do with this new Kingdom Hearts that's shown up.

J0hnny0hm

xehanort probably thought that he should be the only one to have the keyblades and then tried to kill anyone who had one thats seems like a good guess.

I can completely see that happening. However, if anbody figured that out, they'd outnumber Xehanort 100 to 1

I also agree that maybe it was a battle to see who was the TRUE keyblade master.

MY idea is that maybe somebody with a Keyblade (proably Xehanort) wanted to take over the world, and the other wielders (Xehanort's unidentified apprentice) chose to join him or tried to stop him (Ven, Terra, A

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
that's my opinion:
MX was a keyblade master who lost his mind to the power of the keyblade
another master sent his students to stop him (VAT)
...and that leads us to BBS!!!

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
well, MX is seeking the PoH's. which is more than likely what that big heart in BBS was. you see TAV all go at him with rage and fury and trying to stop him. that video was probably the war, cause it was like 5 wielders, 2 of them throwing a whole storm of keyblades at the others, and they were all fighting. so, i'm guessing MX tried to obtain Kingdom Hearts through the 7 PoH's, TAV said "NO!'' and so a fight broke out, ultimately ending in kingdom hearts 1. ^^

GThrax

when you see the word "keyblade war" first you start thinking of massive fights, but i think it will probably be a maximum of 10 people fighting.

i know what your saying but what about all those keyblades in the KH:FM+ ending. i think the war is ending by the time you start playing BBS and all those keyblades are graves of fallen to the war and that someone else started this war.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
We are all aware of this "keyblade war" thats been meditioned at some point,by somone,and it seems that birth by sleep will somhow cover it;untill its released however, we can only wonder.And I am wondering what caused The forces of the Keyblade welders and Xehanort's army to clash? Who declared War first?; the Keyblade welders seeing Xehanort and his heartless and unborn army as a threat? or Xehanort,seeing the keyblade Welders as mealy getting in his way of conqeast?

Discus away!

First of all, during the Keyblade wars, heartless didn't exist (Also, it's Unbirth, NOT Unborn). Secondly, It's not like there's a war going on between two massive armies. It's just used to represent the fact that Keyblade wielders are fighting each other.

Destruction

the lack of keychains started the war, people wanted more chains, so they fought to the death and and the chains were speard out in different worlds for the Great wierlds to find and cause pain with, or create peace with, but Sora ends up finding them

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
the lack of keychains started the war, people wanted more chains, so they fought to the death and and the chains were speard out in different worlds for the Great wierlds to find and cause pain with, or create peace with, but Sora ends up finding them

Um...no.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
No heartless pretty much destroys your theory, as the end of the game shows Xehanort without an army. If there was a war, it probably had something to do with greed for Kingdom Hearts.

The Enchanted

What a lame thread.
Time to put an end to it.

Here's an interview from many moons ago...

The King, Sora and Riku’s keyblades were there, too…

Nomura: It’s to show that those three armoured people aren’t them but that doesn’t mean they don’t have connections. The words “Keyblade War” that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first Kingdom Hearts have been solved in Kingdom Hearts II but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven’t been revealed yet. A line from the previous game’s Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say “It means this but it’s not explained yet.”

So it wasn't a WAR, more like skirmishes that happened between Keyblade wielders, more specifically VAT and MX and DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back