• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Summons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
what summons do u think will be in kh2. so far it is confirmed of only stitch so far. i think there will be mushu too. i cant think of any others. who do u think will be a summon character?

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
I seriously doubt you'll be able to summon any of the incredibles. Look at the old summons— creatures, plus a genie and a fairy. So, all animals plus two supernaturals. None were humans.

On a different note, I think you'll be able to summon Kenai, in bear form. ^_^ I hope so.

O

Orochi Yashiro

wouldn't it be cool if you could summon morph from treasure planet?
Or maybe (I'm out of my mind) leviathan from atlantis?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Yeah if they were to put an FF summon they'd probably put Shiva, Ifrit, or Bahamut (Because they are in like every FF man!)

pap64

I KNEW years ago that Stitch would appear in the game as a summon. I just knew it...

Anyways, going back on topic, I could see some of the old summons return with new attacks, like Bambi being a defensive summon that gives you health and MP, and Dumbo having more attacks.

-pap64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back