• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What System will the next KH be on? PS3 or 360?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twighlight_Key

Im hoping they announce it soon because this will decide which console I get. Square has announced that it will spread across its franchises through the diffrent systems and stuff, so I was thinking that they would put the main FF series on PS3, Kingdom Hearts on 360, and Dragon Quest for Wii. Or it might come out on both.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Not 360. Don't even suggest it.

Square isn't dabbing into 360.

Most promising candidate is PS3, or Wii.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
It will more than likely continue on PS2 since few people decided to waste $600 on the PS3 since the only difference between PS2 and PS3 was graphics........and lame blue-ray

Advent-Warrior

Wrong. Nomura stated that KH2FM+ was going to be his last game he did on the PS2. Besides, I heard they're going to drop the PS3 price by $100 in about a month or so. 6 months and it drops a hundred bucks. There were four f***ing years between Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. My guesss is by the time Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, and PS3 will cost no more than $300-$350

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NO. NOT THE 360. DON'T YOU DARE EVEN MENTION KINGDOM HEARTS AND 360 IN THE SAME SENTENCE. DX KH DOES NOT BELONG ON THE 360. D:<

*/rant*

I'm REALLY like to see KH on the PS3. I'd love to see FMV-quality graphics for the cutscenes, cause I love how they look too much. xD; I guess the Wii would be fine, too. You can still have those quality graphics, or something like it, AND you can swing the controller as the keyblade! But, I'm still sticking with KH on PS3, cause that would just be awesome. :d

G

Gear

Most likely systems: 360, PS2, Wii. PS3 is a waste of time, it won't do so great,

Member XIV

I like all systems so it really doesn't matter to me which one it comes out on, there will still be games I would want to get even if it was PS3 or 360. The wii seems promising because the Wii-mote would make the game one step better, but chances are PS3. Better save up!

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I hope for something like CoM and KH2, with one game on Wii and the other on PS3. Fun gameplay in one game, crazy graphics on the other. :D

I

The Show Must Go On
Well, I'm pretty sure it'll either be on the PS3 or stay on the PS2, because for one, Kingdom Hearts has never been released on any Xbox product, so I don't think they would start now... And the Wii... that would involve lots of movement and interactivity... No, just keep it on the Playstation

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I would like this to continue on the PS3 and the chances of it going to the PS3 is actually quite high. Nomura said that he would need to finish up FF Vs. 13 and incoporate some of the elements into this next installment. So I think this next Kingdom Hearts project may be on the PS3 as well.

I guess the Kingdom Hearts will have 4 major installments because the next project is not a direct link into the series although Nomura is not sure if Sora or Riku will appear in the game or not, but a KH3 with Sora is definately coming in the future, after this installment, at least that is what I believe anyway..

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
It'd be badass if it came out on the 360. Unless you're a Sony/KH fanboy, you would know why the next KH game would be better off on the 360.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hopefully they will put KH3 or whatever this game is on both the PS3 and 360 using the amazing unreal engine. That would be awesome :thumbsup: .

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
I hope it comes to both 360 and ps3. Why is the idea of kh on the 360 so scary? I mean its not like it would be an exclusive game. Also whoever said that SE is not touching the 360 is wrong since they are in serious negotiations with microsoft to bring ff13 to the 360 and if SE biggest game can come to 360 then surely kh can too. Lets be honest people the ps3 has been a big flop as of now even in Japan. In fact consels period are not nearly as popular as they were it all about DS and Japanese developers are finaly recognizing that Japan is not the world of game and are looking at global sales more than usual and globaly the 360 is a bigger seller than the ps3

And another thing dont cry and boycot of a game like ff or kh going multiplatform like the devil may cry fans its not the end of the world its just logic. More platforms = more people, more people= more money

Puck

Man, I really do hope it goes multiplatform. That way we can see who are the real KH fans...and who are the pretenders. In fact this gives me an idea for a new poll.

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
Also, why do people keep saying things like wii= great gameplay and ps3 and 360= great graphics. Is it really soooo much to ask to want both. There are plenty of 360 games that have both and a select few ps3 games that have both. So please stop with the wii is so unique and revelutionizes games( not a sony fanboy, microsoft fanboy, or nintendo hater)
How? by gettin granny to play with your wii all day and night( Wow that sounds a little bad when you think about it) I am sure that if it came out on wii it would be great but dont just write the other two off as just behemoth graphics machines they can be just as fun or in my own personal experience better than the wii.

Q

Banned
...The 360...the controller...the design...it doesn't mesh with Kingdom Hearts.
It's like bleh.
PS3 will be less expensive by the time KH3 comes out, so it will most be likely be on the PS3.

I do hope they make a version for the DS - although I don't want it to be all stylus-gimmicky. =/

Puck

^Well if it's on both systems. Wouldn't you just buy the PS3 version?

hs101

Im pretty sure im at some chicks house, drunk
ps3 ... i accept it on ps3 now after just watching the new seceret ending i want the graphics durind gameplay the same if not close to, oh and if they put it on 360 it would raise japaneese sells of the actual system ... just a sujestion ...*cough cough*

Twinblades

i hope its on 360 and ps3 because i know people want this game but dont want to buy a new console just to play it. My main bet is PS3 tho because it has superior graphics and i would love to see the game being really long since BLu-ray can hold alot more data. Hell i would'nt mind having playstation2 graphics on the ps3 just as long as the games are longer and has more cut scenes in high def

XemnasLFSolidor

I read a few rumors that its gonna be on either the Wii or the 360. I never saw anything on the PS3... I hope it goes on the PS2/PSP/DS(planning to buy one for RW) or multi... the Wii controller does resemble the keyblade... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back