• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was the first game you played?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster91

The first game i played was probably Sonic 1, which is a classic yet crap all in one. I mean you could never go the wrong way and you just had to go in 1 direction (mostly). Anywhooo....
My first FF was number 8

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I know one of the first video game I played was on my sibling's old NES. It was probably something like Mario or Duckhunt or one of those Marathon game things....

*curses bad memory*

Awards
Spyro the Dragon- PS1

back then, Spyro was actually good, instead of cute and cuddly

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
my first was Super Mario 64...for uhh Nintendo 64 thats pretty obvious...and for square it was Chrono trigger

jusmel

Well, the first FF game that i played was.. dun dun dun.. FFVIII ^_^ Yea, the game was amazing. From then on i started playing the rest.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
first game I played was Super Mario world classic no other game will ever beat not even GTA or HALO or FF series

enough of that first Square game has to be KH1 I don't know I wasn't really a square fan till FF10&FF8 and KH1 and other games came out

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
PiPee said:
The first game that I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega

KeybladeMaster91 said:
The first game i played was probably Sonic 1, which is a classic yet crap all in one. I mean you could never go the wrong way and you just had to go in 1 direction (mostly). Anywhooo....

Sarachi said:
The first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog.

Ah, those were the good old days

Wew! That was the first ever game I played. ^.^; I was 4 years old, and I got given a Sega Mega Drive. xP Man I loved those games, I got 2 and that rocked.. And I spent YEARS tracking down Sonic 3 to find it way to hard. o_O; And Sonic 3-D.. and Sonic & Knuckles! And you could attach Sonic 2 or 3 to it and play as Knuckles in those games! *sigh* Closely followed by that would be Mortal Kombat 2 on the Gamegear..

jusmel said:
Well, the first FF game that i played was.. dun dun dun.. FFVIII ^_^ Yea, the game was amazing. From then on i started playing the rest.

New2Ya said:
Since this is the Square-Enix section, I bet you want me to tell you what my first Sq-En game was?

FFVIII!! FF8! One of the best RPGs ever btw!

As for my first SE game, it was Final Fantasy VIII. And man am I lucky to have played that one first.. It was, and still is, my favourite game to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back