• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

What would you do to make the serie more accessible to newcomers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

cakito123

Awards
I'd make an introduction/ prologue to every game with a character who is not yet involved in the whole story shenanigans or doesnt have a keyblade yet. It could even be a flashback, like the kairi's training dayswith axel or Aqua's childhood with the keyblade, whatever.
Or... just like amnesic roxas in KH2.
As the story progresses you start to connect the dots about what will be this character's role in the overarching narrative, and when this prologue ends you get to travel to Disney Worlds normally. If it is a numbered title, you change to Sora at the end of the prologue.

I actually had this idea because Roxas in KH2's was perfect for me as a newcomer (kh2 was my first game), but Roxas was just as confused as I was so I still was having a lot of fun following through the story.