• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What your favorite world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I like all of them except for Beast castle ( cause of Xaldin) Port royal ( pirates there were aggervating) and Halloween town ( it was just TOO boring).:)

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Twilight Town, Pride Lands, and The World that Never Was. ^^ I wish you could climb the tower there, though.

Sora: [puts on blindfold and fixes hair] Check it out, just like ASAS and Deep Dive! [jumps and smashes into ground]

Donald: Idiot.

Goofy: Who's going to clean him up?

I

inhiding

The World That Never Was. Easy to level up there. Dark, wonderful scenery.

Last edited:

away to the ligh

Zari said:
Twilight Town, Pride Lands, and The World that Never Was. ^^ I wish you could climb the tower there, though.

Sora: [puts on blindfold and fixes hair] Check it out, just like ASAS and Deep Dive! [jumps and smashes into ground]

Donald: Idiot.

Goofy: Who's going to clean him up?
Ha,Ha, that's freakin awesome. My fav. stage of all time is holloween town, I love those guys costumes ya know.

Aburame Shino

I liked all the worlds the game had to offer. Each one was very detailed and had something special. Particular worlds that I grew acustomed to would have to be Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, and The World that Never Was. Twilight I enjoyed very much, as it was a very detailed world and offered many sites of interest. You really got a feel for the town setting, and there was factories, trams, trains, and plenty of buildings. It was definitely a big place, as you could look off at the Train Station and see a vast sight of tons of plaes. Really cool in my opinion.

Hollow Bastion was really neat too, as it was also a vast place (check out the view by the shops), even though it was small. Main reason I liked it was because it was my home "base" in between doing missions and visiting worlds. I always used that as main saving spot when finished for the day, as well refueling my guys with items after completing a world. And, it had most of the FF characters, which is a nice plus in my book.

I had been wanting to see The World that Never Was ever since the hidde video on KH. At the time, I thought that town would be the Twilight Town we heard about but of course I ended up wrong. The town looked so cool, dark, and mysterious in the video, I just couldn't wait to see it. When I ended up there finally, it was a "Oh!" moment, as I realized this was the very place we saw in KH.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Pride Lands! Jumping off of Pride Rock was somewhat entertaining in the late hours of the night, and I just love seeing Sora fighting with the Keyblade in his mouth. *pats Sora*

Moodring

Twlight Town is definitely my favorite, followed closely by Land of Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back