• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whatever happened to Riku's Replica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koonguy

If you recall, he was still alive/existing at the end of Chain of Memories. So...do you think he might show up at some point in the future? As a good guy ot bad guy? Do you think his powers will be the same as Riku's or do you think they will be different? I think that since he is just a replica that he probably still looks like he did in CoM as in he hasnt aged and he probably still has the dark outfit that posessed Riku had.

Your thoughts?

Malevolence

Raw Life
No, Im 100% sure that he died. If you played the game you should of seen that he faded back into darkness after the other Riku fought him.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Think so too, even though it's been a long time since I played it. And if he were alive, don't you think he would've reappeared in KH2?

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
If you played KH2 you'd know, Riku ended up back on Sora's side. That one in COM is more likely the real Riku. Organization XIII might have found him in the darkness. But I really shouldn't be talking since I'm still playing COM. It's just my oppion though.

C

coolfresh1224

I think that the riku replica is alive because th3r3 is n0 3v1d3nc3 0f his d34th

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
He fades back into darkness, because after Riku helped save Namine and Sora, he went back to fight Riku, and faded away. Sorry but he's gone.

Koonguy

Oh, I guess I must have forgotten. Sorry. I havent played CoM is a long time and I remembered him still being there at the end of Sora's story, he helped get to the final boss or beat him or something.

Qarx

Oh, I guess I must have forgotten. Sorry. I havent played CoM is a long time and I remembered him still being there at the end of Sora's story, he helped get to the final boss or beat him or something.

It's during Reverse/Rebirth, Riku's story. He's still alive, but Riku's story starts after Sora's does, and ends much later.

A

Azrael

If you recall, he was still alive/existing at the end of Chain of Memories. So...do you think he might show up at some point in the future? As a good guy ot bad guy? Do you think his powers will be the same as Riku's or do you think they will be different? I think that since he is just a replica that he probably still looks like he did in CoM as in he hasnt aged and he probably still has the dark outfit that posessed Riku had.

Your thoughts?

Riku Replica is in a better place now:lol:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Will you people please play the entire friggin' game?! Why is this ONE SCENE so hard to see?!

Lorne

well it did show that riku killed him in COM but in the manga Riku's Replica goes on his own adventure to "find himself"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Your thoughts?

1) Don't spoil in the title o_O
2) Play the game in its entirety. As been stated above - it's in Riku's part of the story what happens to him. Namely, it's not in the "proper" Chain of Memories - it's in Reverse Rebirth.
Yeesh.

well it did show that riku killed him in COM but in the manga Riku's Replica goes on his own adventure to "find himself"

Yes, because the manga's rating is lower than the game's, and its target audience different. Especially a "would be protagonist"'s death such as Repliku's was not something they could afford to show, as opposed to say Organization members dying left and right.

Koonguy

I DID finish the whole game. I just dont remember Riku's replica being killed. I thought he just kinda disappeared and it didnt say what happened to him, I didnt remember him dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back