• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats New??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

I juss Want a General summary of evrything new that has happened/come up. i dont wanna go through every new thread. Ive been out for awhile. S0 Again could i just have a summary of all tha new info.

Thanks,
Tha tru blue vato: BetwiXt&Betw33nX

C

Colours

I juss Want a General summary of evrything new that has happened/come up. i dont wanna go through every new thread. Ive been out for awhile. S0 Again could i just have a summary of all tha new info.

Thanks,
Tha tru blue vato: BetwiXt&Betw33nX

This is why we have stickies, to show you the general
information.~

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

To Obbsessed Fan-------> Muchas Gracias ^_^ But D0 yu Have a link 4 The Page if its Not 2 Much trouble. [im still gettin used 2 learnin navigatin this site again]

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They're in this section, the first threads you'll see here.
And please minimize the use of net slang, if that's not too much to ask.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Look at the post above my last one..

Need I say more?

C

Colours

Look at the post above my last one..

Need I say more?

Yes........
I dislike that alot. It brings down your
knowledge of a person.
Like Naw, r,u.

~But anywas, the stickies are in this section.
Go look for them.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Yes........
I dislike that alot. It brings down your
knowledge of a person.
Like Naw, r,u.

~But anywas, the stickies are in this section.
Go look for them.

i respect that, but i really dont care how tha way i type makes mi look on the net. im Not defined by mi internet [specifically in this case, mi KHinsider] persona. people can think whatever they want about mi on tha net....and for that matter, REAL LIFE. Life is too short 2 worry about petty people and there thoughts...we all die in the end anyway. God is mi only judge...so you people can say and think what yu want.

thank you for the info though...again i havent logged on in a while...so i forgot how to navigate tha site.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
i respect that, but i really dont care how tha way i type makes mi look on the net. im Not defined by mi internet [specifically in this case, mi KHinsider] persona. people can think whatever they want about mi on tha net....and for that matter, REAL LIFE. Life is too short 2 worry about petty people and there thoughts...we all die in the end anyway. God is mi only judge...so you people can say and think what yu want.

thank you for the info though...again i havent logged on in a while...so i forgot how to navigate tha site.

Gospel truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back