• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats the BEST.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

The best thing that happened to me was hitting triangle to activate the reaction you do on Demix (not to be confused with the reaction you do on his water forms) and watching Sora tap him on the shoulder... I forget what happened next though xx;

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
-Dawn- said:
After i got done playing as roxas.

hahaha lol me 2!!! I hated Roxas he got so much on my nerves. I REALLY wanted to play as Sora , but the Days seemed to get longer and longer as Roxas and it bugged the crap outta me. When I got to play as Sora I wanted to cry and jum for joy because I was so happy.

xeanhort's ghost

Getting to actually fight the Organization members and kill them (Demyx especially).

that's mean i like demyx which was actually suprising. my fav point in the game was the satisfaction of finaly defeating xemnas. then iwas pissed for the games was over and i knew i'd have to wait 4 years for the next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back