• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LishatheAeroMage

Uh, I beat the game, thinking that I could get all of the puppies later . . . I didn't remember the stuff about the Phantom, and then I beat the game. I went back to get the last three puppies. There's the Phantom. I had to beat the game all over again all because of that F*ING PHANTOM!!!!!

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
You can freeze the bubbles? Sweetness!!

1) I would rush down to see the beginning movie every time someone started a new file, I was that obsessed, and would rush down when the ending movie played.

2) I wouldn't let someone get to Neverland unless I was there, and then I'd sit there shrieking to myself about Peter. I did that at...all times. Any time there was flight or Peter..Peter Pan rocks y'all.

3) I would read each and everything like seventy different times.

4) I spent what, a good half hour in the beginning? One time I actually analyzed how to do it.

5) It took me forever to find the puppies. Especially in Halloweentown, even to this day I can't remember where some of the puppies are. -.- Even if I had a paper in front of me I couldn't tell you.

6) Agh, the darned keyblade. -.- I got the keyblade, and beat Deep Jungle. Got the new keychain, looked at it and started freaking out because it scared me. o-o I didn't touch them for fear that my keyblade would blow up of sorts, even though my brother used them. I didn't actually use them until after Antlantica.

7) I didn't lock Monstro. I just..skimmed through, got Pinoch, went "Hey yay! I can jump higher" when I got High Jump and wandered around and left. -.- Never beat it in that first file.

8) Neverland..Neverneverneverland. Oh boy. I beat the game on one of my files, and figured I would go to the Clock Tower and fly around just because I could. Well, I go there, I'm like what, lvl 58? I get enfuriated when I see that darned phantom and start yelling at the screen and attacking like mad. o_O I died in what, ten seconds? Especially when I started flying around my "dead" partners and "mourning." <_<

9) Got lost in Wonderland. When I figured out you could like..hit the chairs or sit in them, I was so exicted I was in awe. Pure awe, I tell you. And now I forget what you do to do it. I still get lost in there.

10) Wandered up and down the same lift every time I went to Hollow Bastion. -.- Never figured out you had to use gravity on the floating boxes until after I'd almost beaten the game.

11) Agh, my brother and I spent about two (TWO STINKING) hours just trying to fight the last Riku.

12) When the tiger came up in Agrabah my brother and I were fascinated by the rumbling. -.-

13) Spent about four weeks or so trying to beat the dumb lizard in Deep Jungle.

14) Spent even more trying to beat Ice Titan.

15) Attempted Sephy just for laughs and got my butt kicked. Horribly.

16) Haven't gotten the Ultima blade or all the trinities NOR all the "weapon" thingies.

And finally..joined the forums (Just Kidding!! I love this place).. Wow, I was an oddball about KH. <_<

K

Kaymera

I can only think of one really stupid thing I did.

I spent a couple of hours at least trying to defeat the second guard monster in Traverse Town way to early in the game, before I'd even been to the Deep Jungle. I would have kept trying too if my boyfriend hadn't told me I needed to do something else first.

Chibi-Usa

I'll tell you what I did! I spent ONE HOUR in Agrabah looking for something, and not knowing what it was. (I'm lost without cut scenes) So finally, I went back in the treasure room for the 5th time and it was open, after I hit that block thingy

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
I did lots of stupid things

*opened the same safe thing in Travrse Town a lot of times even though I already got the post card out of it (I still do that!)
*got lost in Hollow Bastion
*couldn't find the chapel in Hollow Bastion(still can't I always have to get my brother to do it. >.< )
*didn't figure out I could change keyblades and Donald and Goofy's weapons
*tried to fight all the heartless at the beginning of the game with your stupid sword when you are supposed to be finding Riku
*died on purpose while fighting Cloud because I didn't want to hurt him
*killing Goofy with boxes(it's quite fun)
*never equipping any potions to Donald and Goofy
*spent about 10 minutes looking to see if you could really see Jane's underwear when you stand next to her because someone told me you could and I thought it was weird (You really can. >.< )
*skipped Atlantica because I couldn't swim right
*casting tunder on the yellow heartless, blizzard on the blue ones, etc.

And a lot more.......

Endgame

:D
Trying to fight sephiroth at level 32. I just finished hollow bastion and i'm all like, man, cool, I got sephiroth battle unlocked! I'll just go kill him now!

Needless to say, I no longer believe myself to be yevon's gift to the al-bhed.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
mine are getting lost in monstro and saving over mny 100% file and the second time in in cave of wonders how to get to jafar i forgot how o and getting the poupop for kairi and getting onbsessed with killing riku in desteny island defeating gim alot

monkeylover13

the stupiest thing i have ever done is spen i thnk like an hour trying to get across the hippos in the deep jungle whken you dident even have to to get where i was going all you had to do was look to the right and then when i finallly did cross my brother told me i was on the wronge side but now i can finally do it in a blink of an eye lol

aquatutrum

The stupidest thing I ever did in Kingdom Hearts was listen to my little brother even though I know more about Kingdom Hearts than him!! :stressed:

Yuffie~Kisaragi

Well...The first time I fought Cloud, I became a screaming chicken. I was saying, "Oh my goodness. Oh my--wah! He's gonna kill me!" For the next hour and a half I just dodge-rolled away from him hoping that Donald and Goofy would get him for me. -_-; *sigh* Then I realized that bashing him then dodge-rolling away would be easier.

And with Riku, it was similar, but worse ten-fold. I had no Donald or Goofy. I was screaming everytime he lunged at me and going "AAAAAHHH!" every time he said "Oblivian!" It took me a while to actually hit him. But that was before! Now I'm okay. I was such a dumb KH newbie....-_-

TotalPotato

It took me ages to realise that by preesing X on a blank slot in the Equipment section, you can equip items. That explained what the things I won from bosses are used for...

Magus364

Im lol just reading all these other posts but nobodies perfect =) The dumbest, most retarded things I have ever done on KH are, #1, buying one thing at a time at shops until finaly realizing after 1 year of owning the game that you could multiply the # of items u wanted 2 buy then buy them ALL at once,#2, spending an eternity trying to figure out what was blocking me(invisible force field type thing) from the save point to the big bright thing you need 2 reach at the End of the World.=p #3 trying 2 figure out how to do ars arcanum, strike raid,Sonic Blade,ect. in Atlantica, then realizing it was imposible cuz of the water.-and cuz i had no feet.-pretty dumb huh? :eek:

Another stupid thing I've done is trying to cast Stopga on Sephiroth

Fullmetal Blade

I can't think of anything I did, but I know someone who tried to get the poupu fruit on Destiny islands by climbing the tree on the island.

shoppingforblood

That games seems to bring out the ignorance in everyone, hmmm???

1. One of my friend's goofs: She bought the game waaay before I did, and she was stuck *forever* on Oogie Boogie. I got all the way up to that part and defeated him, and had to show her how to do it (by jumping onthe buttons when they light up).
2. I was stuck on defeating Ansem (when alone) on the Dark Destiny Islands, and I didn't realize you could go back to other worlds using the save point in Final Rest... So I was complaining about being stuck for a month or so... :eek:
3. I didn't know you could freeze the bubbles in Hollow Bastion until 2-3 months after I beat the game.. But apparently I got by just fine without that knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back