• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats up with that?[h['\g]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I personally like Sora's Kingdom Key more. Micky's is, imo, by far the uglier version

Also, Hollow Light, you've already been told to use the edit button instead of double posting. .__.;

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I personally like Sora's Kingdom Key more. Micky's is, imo, by far the uglier version

Also, Hollow Light, you've already been told to use the edit button instead of double posting. .__.;

Don't worry, some people are just slow. If he doesn't get the double posting thing, then there's no point reminding, since the chances of him learning from it is 0% when we consider he did not learn from the last.

And Sora did get the better end of the deal, Inverse KK looks really horrendous imo. The colour just looks wrong.

Hollow Light

Website
www.youtube.com
Don't worry, some people are just slow. If he doesn't get the double posting thing, then there's no point reminding, since the chances of him learning from it is 0% when we consider he did not learn from the last.

And Sora did get the better end of the deal, Inverse KK looks really horrendous imo. The colour just looks wrong.

Dude chill man just cuz someone tells me to do something don`t mean I`m gonna do it
like seriously. I`m a female but its okay some people are slow. Idiot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back