• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats up with that?[h['\g]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Light

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay I`ve always wonderd, why does King Mickey have the golden Key Blade and we have the gray Key Blade I mean sure he`s the king and all but like seriously I`m the Key Blade master here.
I respect that it was used bye many great masters but Mickey has
one of a kind the only one who has used it is him.
Any who cant wait till the new game comes out.20 more days to go!!!But thats something a friend had ask me so I wanted to see what your answers were.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Mickey's Keyblade is from the Realm of Darkness, also why his is sometimes called the Inverse Kingdom Key

/thread?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
please refrain from double posting. use the "edit" button instead in the future, if you please

but anyway, we did answer your question, so unless there is something else to ask, there's really no point this being open still

Silver warrior

Okay I`ve always wonderd, why does King Mickey have the golden Key Blade and we have the gray Key Blade I mean sure he`s the king and all but like seriously I`m the Key Blade master here.
Any who cant wait till the new game comes out.20 more days to go!!!But thats something a friend had ask me so I wanted to see what your answers were.

The king is way more powerful than Sora.So is fair that he's kindom key looks alot better.And he was traveling in the realm of darkness,fighting more powerful heartless.

{All hail the king}

A

Azrael

Mickey's a better character than Sora in my eyes. He is the Yoda of KH.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Mickey's is the Inverse Kingdom Key. Sora's Keyblade is silver with a gold handle while Mickey's is the exact opposite; gold with a silver handle. They match. =) It's like the black and white of Keyblades. Nothing unfair about it.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
One, it's an inversed keyblade, reversed color design in other words.

Second, If you watch the hi-res intro's you see that Sora has the gold keyblade for some odd reason, is it just lighting?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
One, it's an inversed keyblade, reversed color design in other words.

Second, If you watch the hi-res intro's you see that Sora has the gold keyblade for some odd reason, is it just lighting?

Yes, it was a lighting thing. But honestly if you just take them time to look at that scene it's pretty obvious that it is. :/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why the fuck would you want an entirely gold blade? It looks like shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back