• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's up?! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

liteblue

Haha, that was a problem for me too when I started learning. I just kept confusing "sa" with "ki", or "ne", "re", and "wa" with one another because they all look similar in hiragana. -_- But trust me, you're going to get the hang of it, and by the time you're getting to kanji, they won't be an issue anymore. :D

I know!! It's like they all look the same but the position is different. I've gotten the hang of Hiragana so I'm in the process of memorizing Katakana. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it real soon :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think it's just difficult at first cause I have to memorize everything but I'm sure once I get the hang of it, it'll be a piece of cake for me. A lot of people told me that if I'm fluent in Korean then learning Japanese will be really easy and I'm hoping that's true

=] Good luck then, my memory is freakin terrible. It's so selective I can't rely on it haha
It should be true if both languages are similar enough. =3

liteblue

=] Good luck then, my memory is freakin terrible. It's so selective I can't rely on it haha
It should be true if both languages are similar enough. =3

I have the really bad memory too. Sometimes when I get a text from a friend I tell myself that I'm going to reply back later and I never do T.T
So I got into the habit of either replying right back or opening the text later when I can reply back

Gram

Banned
Awards
I have the really bad memory too. Sometimes when I get a text from a friend I tell myself that I'm going to reply back later and I never do T.T
So I got into the habit of either replying right back or opening the text later when I can reply back

haha I'm that way, it's why I prefer to just talk to a person.
When on here I reply back immediately for the same reasons.

I always remember useless stuff too like where to find the flute in Link to the past (legend of zelda) yet I need a notepad to remember my parents phone numbers.

liteblue

Hahahaha! I'm the same way. It's sad >.<
If it's something important I always have to write it down cause I can never remember it

Gram

Banned
Awards
haha It is sad. xD Do you have a stack of notepads as well then?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Stacks of paper. Just reusing the ones that I've used before so that I can avoid using clean sheets and not waste paper

xD I try to do that but I end up with sheets of paper with no room to write on.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I did when I was younger and I like to watch Digimon The Movie once in a while when I remember it even though I've watched it several of times. It's a good movie!

Lol, I'm a proud digidork, I don't know why but I've always been waaaay too into it. I could probably go through the movie line by line at this point =P

Oh but it can. xD

Lol, welcome to the club, my handwriting is still laughably bad, But hey, that's why people created computers!

liteblue

Lol, I'm a proud digidork, I don't know why but I've always been waaaay too into it. I could probably go through the movie line by line at this point =P

Lol, welcome to the club, my handwriting is still laughably bad, But hey, that's why people created computers!

I think you're the first person I've met who's really into Digimon. Everyone I know have always been into Pokemon.

Back