• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats ur favorite ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is ur favorite ending

• ending of Kingdom hearts 1

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • secert ending of Kingdom hearts final mix 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ending of Kingdom hearts 2

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • secert ending of kingdom hearts 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • secert ending of kingdom hearts 2 final mix

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Heh...I'm torn between both of the Final Mix endings...but even though Deep Dive is one of the coolest bits of CG I've seen, I have to go with the secret ending for FM+. It's just so off-pace and controversial that it's kept my interest for something other than making graphics.

D

Deleted member 36435

Final Mix+ ending because the female knight is so sexy.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Yeah I would deffinitley have to say that the Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix Secret Ending is the best in my eyes... Its just soooooo different and so fast pace and interesting throughout the entire thing, it also reminds me that something much bigger happened before Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II came to pass, I mean come on its a Keyblade War! They also do a fantastic job with graphics and they showed magic this time, and the fighting sequences were awsome. Its also a bit more dark ,the B.H.S was frozen alive while still conscious, he stayed conscious too because when I watched the secret ending in high quatlity I could see him moving his eyes around. Ad most of the time the Knights were getting their butts kicked.O and lets not forget how evil the possible Xehanort looked...omg I am gonna have nightmares XD. The Kingdom Hearts I: Final Mix Secret Ending would come right after this though.

andybling2007

Could someone put a video of KH2 final Mix,Please i realy need to see it,people said its good!

andybling2007

Keyblade2222 The Video is great,And i comment it,Also is there going to be A KH3.Send me a mesage!

Soraox

Yeah I would deffinitley have to say that the Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix Secret Ending is the best in my eyes... Its just soooooo different and so fast pace and interesting throughout the entire thing, it also reminds me that something much bigger happened before Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II came to pass, I mean come on its a Keyblade War! They also do a fantastic job with graphics and they showed magic this time, and the fighting sequences were awsome. Its also a bit more dark ,the B.H.S was frozen alive while still conscious, he stayed conscious too because when I watched the secret ending in high quatlity I could see him moving his eyes around. Ad most of the time the Knights were getting their butts kicked.O and lets not forget how evil the possible Xehanort looked...omg I am gonna have nightmares XD. The Kingdom Hearts I: Final Mix Secret Ending would come right after this though.

I know what u mean when i saw the ending i was like this isnt kingdom hearts anymore because the secret ending of FM+ is nothing like probably an of us would expect back when we all started playing kingom hearts 1

Soren

Awards
I'm going with the KH2:FM+ ending. It totally stepped into the realm of FF with the graphics and the storm of keyblades scared me silly when I saw it in high graphics. That was awesome.

Haku

<3
I would have to say that my favorite ending was in Kingdom Hearts 2 because it was a true moment of happiness for everyone.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
The original KHII ending. It's just one of those endings that make you feel happy and sad both at the same time. You feel happy because you've finally beaten it and you see everyone finally being at peace, but then with Utada's song playing in the background and the interaction the characters, especially that part with Sora/Roxas and Kairi/Namine, you cant help but feel sad because your journey is over, it has all ended. And the final segment when Sora takes Kairi's hand just gives you a feeling you cant describe. .

One of the best endings I've ever seen. Together with FFX's ending, FFXII's ending, MGS3's ending, and Shadow of the Colussus's ending, KHII's ending has made its way up there.

That was THE perfect ending to KH, I dont see why the hell Nomura felt the need to continue. He should just focus on FFXIII, and his other projects and let KH as it is

Soraox

i liked kingdom hearts 2 ending as well like what xansemx said it was both happy and sad

-Yurai

Either of the Final Mix Endings, particularly FM+. The regular endings were too........ sappy. Im like Jason Statham in Crank. Need the adrenaline or die. If youll excuse me, ive got to go run a marathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back