• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorasgirl

What's your favorite final fantasy charactor that made an apearance in Kingdom hearts(1 or 2) Mine would have to be cloud or Yuna. What's yours?:cool:

rascus213

cloud and cid
i know noone really likes cid but hes kinda kwel
oh and moogles(my friend always calls me kupo :{)

Leirxa

Well, I've never actually played any Final Fantasy games, but I've come to love the characters (and I did watch Advent Children.) My favorite girl in Kingdom Hearts, let alone just as a FF charrie, is Yuffie. I think she's my video game counterpart. She's just incredible.

My other favorite is Cloud, though Leon comes very close.

And my favorite villain ever: Sephiroth. I've never revered a video game character like I do him.

(This is sort of off topic, but I have a strong feeling Rinoa will make an appearance in the next KH game, maybe Leon will have more of a story like Cloud did...and as Tifa just did in the last one.)

rascus213

Well, I've never actually played any Final Fantasy games, but I've come to love the characters (and I did watch Advent Children.) My favorite girl in Kingdom Hearts, let alone just as a FF charrie, is Yuffie. I think she's my video game counterpart. She's just incredible.

My other favorite is Cloud, though Leon comes very close.

And my favorite villain ever: Sephiroth. I've never revered a video game character like I do him.

(This is sort of off topic, but I have a strong feeling Rinoa will make an appearance in the next KH game, maybe Leon will have more of a story like Cloud did...and as Tifa just did in the last one.)

in the kh2 credits leon gets a letter
most ppl believe this is from her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back