• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your most hated disliked -omg- subject?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Gym my worest class. I get a B+ in it. I skip it a lot.

Apollo

Silver Member
lol I feel out of place here.... I am good at math/science. oh I am sure I will suck at learning French, germen, and etc.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Math, because learning about numbers that don't exist goes against my nature.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright

Me to I had a C + this last time. Did you know I only ran the mile two times in three years. Everyone else ran it six times!

My most hatred is probaly Spanish. I stink at it. I don't even know what por favor is. What on earth is it!

To those of you who hate math! How could you! I loved math then again I had a fun teacher! He showed us this video! It's hilarious!

Kentucky Math!!

Hahaha! I also hate spelling. I don't have it anymore. Thank god!

Oh and Endless about your third comment. This one V
lol I feel out of place here.... I am good at math/science. oh I am sure I will suck at learning French, germen, and etc.

That's exactly like me. They say if you play music you like math and so forth.

lol, I got a B+ in Gym, and I actually went to it.

No, I love math. I just took pre-algebra last year. On to algebra now!

Uh, yeah, I dislike Band, but I still go through with it. Mostly cause I like the instrument, but not the class.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I've got 2, spanish and chemistry, too much bullshit to remember.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Zoidberg--------

Yeah that how I am. The teacher at least. The last teacher I had Mr. Wilson, he was so strict that when he once through a chair at a trumpet player cause he played the wrong npte. However, if you get to know him he's a funny guy. I'm now in highschool in marching band, concert band, and show choir. These classes are strictly music. My band director Mr. T is teach for both marchin and concert band. He's nothing but thats ok don't feel down about yourself you'll get it. And he's really, really funny! Here's a story.

The mini band camp, the camp for 9th grade and any one older who wants to come, went to the pirate game. In the first inning the other team hit a foul ball straight to the stairs next to Mr. T. Three guys went to get it. A tall musculr scary guy. A tall skiny guy and fat short Mr. T[If you know Mr. T then don't tell him about my comment] Well Mr. T ended up getting the ball. Later after the game was over I went up to him and asked to see it. He let me and I asked him how he got this amazing ball. He said.
Mr. T.-- Well [my name] It was between me and a little girl. I pushed the little girl and said "Hey little girl my ball" and I grabbed it.

Anyways to put things in I hate spanish- we really shouldn't have to learn a world language unless you your one of those mexicans who sneaked in to the us. Then you should learn english or be shipped back like the cubians.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
I never liked any form of advanced math, but I'd have to say I hated Geometry the most.
Also, some of my least favorite classes are:
- Ye olde Englisshe poetrie, yo. Esp. Kubla Khan...that breaks my brain every time >_<
- Spanish (even though I'm of PR descent but born in USA). Much of teh sentences are like toungetwisters, and accent isn't easy either!
- American History, esp. when you take it say, once in Middle and again in HS...
That's all I remember now..

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;&#477;&#633;nl&#305;&#592;&#607;
french and math were my demons... and social studies

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I HATED>_< gym..... it was just so pointless(i was and still am fit enough)lol my worst grade in high was a D in gym(skipped whenever it was a running day(tues & thurs))

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;&#477;&#633;nl&#305;&#592;&#607;
oh ya, i hate gym, i have asthma and growing pains so it's painful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back