• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whattttttt!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
What happened to the forums this time? First the MYSQL or what ever crashed then the server was always to bussy for me to logg on! Then there was a bandwith problem for a couple of days! now it seems like all the treads have been lost! so can someone plz tell me whats going on!

Kira Haro

Unknown
TM is working his poor little soul over the stove to get the damned vB to work correctly.

As already posted above, now it's problems with old cache and the server's data.
(read announcements)

To prevent further black-outs, The Midnighter has disabled all images, including signatures, avatars, and to my knowledge, smilies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
So, no Avys, Sigs and Smilies for good?? Or will imitations be put onto the size?

Kira Haro

Unknown
Not for good, but if we dish in and donate money to keep the bandwidth going, we can get avies and signatures back.

Smilies are NOT disabled and are working just fine.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
How much is expected from Donations, I'll donate some.. Well u need a credit card to donate huh!?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
hows like 5$ USD.. I'm willing to donate that much due to how much work you guys put into this forum and RPG

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Oh, okay :)

btw: TM the ONLY way to change jobs is by paying 10k gil right? Or is there another way?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
lol darn.... Okay well good luck TM getting the board and RPG back to normal... Ill be on tomorrow ;)

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
I say that in time, avatars may become available again. However, sigs are questionable. They eat up more bandwidth than avatars do.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
Yeah everything is missed up. You only get 2 skill points now when you level up and summoners cant summon against a bot. But I am glad that the RPG is back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back