• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whattttttt!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
juniper_berry said:
so avartars tomorrow then?

question, when did the image "ban" come in to effect?
Mainly because of bandwidth. Images don't take up as much as say..videos or music, but they still eat it up when there's plenty of traffic or places in which it is posted (ie sigs)

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
So we only get 2 sill points a level? Thats kinda crazy, and why does skill points not increase EVA. Also why are there 0 cards in the TT card packs?

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
Kira Haru Haro said:
TM is working his poor little soul over the stove to get the damned vB to work correctly.

As already posted above, now it's problems with old cache and the server's data.
(read announcements)

To prevent further black-outs, The Midnighter has disabled all images, including signatures, avatars, and to my knowledge, smilies.

ok, but when i was able to come back there was only three threads in feed back and support and one thing in the announcements! and i wasn't able to axcess the announcements and then before i could look around further the server was to busy to let me on untill right now

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
White Heartless said:
ok, but when i was able to come back there was only three threads in feed back and support and one thing in the announcements! and i wasn't able to axcess the announcements and then before i could look around further the server was to busy to let me on untill right now
Change the display thing in the forum you're looking at. You can designate what time period you want to see threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back