• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When exactly was Organization XIII formed...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevVentus

Was it before or after Maleficent's invasion of Hollow Bastion? Are the two events related...?

I thought it was a year after Birth By Sleep, but now I'm unsure because of Ienzo's age at the time doesn't add up to Zexion's much older appearance.

If it was only a year, then someone clear up the Zexion mess?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It was after I think, I mean the apprentices had to have lost their hearts to darkness and left behind Nobodies before the Organization could have been formed :p

According to Leon in KH1, Radiant Garden was attacked by the Heartless 9 years before KH1 which is 1 year before BBS. I don't think anyone knows exactly why Zexion looks so much older than Ienzo did BBS. A lot of people say he was using his powers of illusion to look older but that is just a theory :/

KevVentus

But were the apprentices still in HB when she attacked? Did they just go along with it, or had they planned it with her...?

Did they stay after the attack? (The increased amount of heartless could explain why they finally gave in to their darkness)

This was a point that I never really thought of but now it's bugging me..

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
MX planned it out with Braig and some others around the time of BBS before he stole Terra's body. No, it was formed around the same time that the AX(Terra/Xehanort) became Ansem SoD, creating Xemnas in that process. It grew over time and acquired more members, but we see in the past that the AX goes crazy and summons MX's keyblade and uses it on some of the crew. He himself becomes a heartless and leaves his leftover body,Xemnas, so that is what may have happened to some of the other members as well, ie the apprentices. Like Xigbar would have been in it earlier than some of the others, etc.

Some of the members may have lived in Radiant Garden when Maleficent came, and lost their life during her conquest, but we don't know. The only ones we know about surely is the ones spoken about it the the Reports and thru the scene with the AX. The Organization members could have resided there when it became HB, but we see the more so in places like TWTNW.

4EverFree

Awards
Well i think it's safe to assume Organization XIII was formed between BBS and KH, i'd say Maleficent's invasion -my theory- took place after the Organization's somebodies became nobodies and in this process they may of disappeared from radiant garden, then Maleficent seeing her opportunity - takes over.

Regarding Ienzo's age, i'm pretty sure he just aged like he normally over the years. In the DDD special trailer you see Ienzo, Braig and lea after the events in KH2 in radiant garden and -appearance wise- they haven't changed,only lea's eye marks.

But knowing the nature of KH i think alot of these kind of questions will be answered in DDD (fingers crossed!!).

Hope that helps! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back