• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► When masturbation's lost its fun. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Umm, well since band has ended on Saturday, I've been actually doing my homework at reasonable times, instead of 10 at night until like 2.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I see, that's good I suppose.
Some improvement is better then none ;3

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
you're fucking lonely. . .

Yeah, it's that time of the year again. For whatever reason (life, mostly) I always seem to go all 'emo' around now for a few months.

heh i got that time of the year too...it's in late march, but i have a different reason....though it may help you too:

my best friend died and i really couldn't manage my pain, the only positive thing i found was hang out with some friends, talk on aim with friends if you can't get out of your house, or if anything, pick up a hobby. lol my favorite thing to do when im "emo" or just plain mellow, listen to like some Nirvana or Beatles :D

I don't know, I guess I'm just tired of being single, that I'm almost willing to go out with someone based practically SOLELY on looks, which is horrible. . .

hm. I'd say instead of looking at outer apperance, see how their personality fits you, are they REALLY worth going out with?

That, and my grades are shit, I have an essay due Friday, which I haven't started. I'm only really going to have Wednesday to work on it, since Band takes up from 4-9 every Tuesday and Thursday. . .
lol i got the opposite, i got work from tuesday through thursday, and weekends, and band practically everyday :D but somehow i have time to blow off all my homework, essays and projects to talk to someone that sounds like me. xD besides Band is awesome! i got like transposing homework, writing up some music too is fun. Music is my hobby, What's yours?

I'm probably just venting, but if anyone has any input, fire away.

see no flame no nothing, just plain positive analyzing

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
lol @ me reviving this fairly old topic.

Just wanted to say that I feel your pain. >:3

Except for me it's guys like to flirt and leave it at that, not going any farther.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
And now I'm reviving the topic, lol. . .

UPDATE: Well, I'm no longer single, but I'm not sure how long it'll last, since she may be moving twenty miles away (a guess) and going to a different school district (our rivals, actually) in a week or so. =/

And grades are still shit, but I've basically given up on this quarter (ends in a week), all I can do now is get any late work in and try my best on the finals . . .

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
heh well that sounds like good news to me, you got someone, cept the grades but hey same here xD

i blew off most of my homework and crud, and i hope i don't fail statistics or i'll really start freakin' out XD

but at least you found someone to talk to, yea it might be harder to talk to her, but when you talk to her i'd be worth it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back