• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when will kh2 come out in australia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
ive been watin' 4 years man,this game will never come out in australia

im such a huge fan

if u have anything 2 say about this...plz tell me!

p.s good luck 2 australia in the world cup

Yuffie_Luver

I'm not sure about australia but i know its coming out in the US sometime in March and Europe gets it on 26th May so maybe Aus will get it around that time too

belleaurora

I live in Australia and everytime I go shopping I go to Electronics Boutique and ask for updates currently it's for 1st of April, but it's not the most reliable source. I just take it as a hint or as an estimate to how much longer I"m gonna have to wait. I pre-order back at the end of October last year so they'll hold the game for me for 48 hours. I can't wait to play it !!!

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
belleaurora said:
I live in Australia and everytime I go shopping I go to Electronics Boutique and ask for updates currently it's for 1st of April, but it's not the most reliable source. I just take it as a hint or as an estimate to how much longer I"m gonna have to wait. I pre-order back at the end of October last year so they'll hold the game for me for 48 hours. I can't wait to play it !!!

hey tell me ya address imma send kh2 to ya !!!! lol actually if i have extra money like zomg im sending copy of kh2 to ya muda fuka

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
belleaurora - just thought id let you know EB doesnt have a release for april 1, in the system it says april 1 because we have no idea when it will actually come out in april, but we expect it in april. just thought id let ya know :)

Galoop

rite if i get the game from usa ( I live in the uk ) will it play on my os2 or not coz of formats??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back