• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are the Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
In the secret movie for the standard KH2 we see the 3 knights heading for 3 keyblades: The Kingdom Key, Mickey's Keyblade, and Way to Dawn. But in the beginning of the secret movie for the Final Mix version, these keyblades are gone!!! What do you think happened to them? :confused:

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
i understand that ur new.. but there has been MANY ppl posthing threads EXACTLY like this one... do urserlf a favor and SEARCH b4 u post threads about events that happened a long time ago (by that i mean ppl toticing that when the new secret video came out)

---Khilango

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
i understand that ur new.. but there has been MANY ppl posthing threads EXACTLY like this one... do urserlf a favor and SEARCH b4 u post threads about events that happened a long time ago (by that i mean ppl toticing that when the new secret video came out)

---Khilango

Sorry man. But it can't hurt to ask!!! :thumbsup:

Sexy Angel
If they still had those keyblades, then the soldiers could duel wield their keyblades and beat down the bald guy:thumbsup:

Master of Blades

In the secret movie for the standard KH2 we see the 3 knights heading for 3 keyblades: The Kingdom Key, Mickey's Keyblade, and Way to Dawn. But in the beginning of the secret movie for the Final Mix version, these keyblades are gone!!! What do you think happened to them? :confused:

It's only to show the symbolism between the knights and sora, riku, and mickey.

Vulcrypt

did you guys notice at the end of the KH2 Secret Ending, that the person walking toward them has a totally different stance than the UEM and maybe that has something to do with it?

Gabranth

Awards
did you guys notice at the end of the KH2 Secret Ending, that the person walking toward them has a totally different stance than the UEM and maybe that has something to do with it?

Do you think that they're two different guys? Maybe they fought the guy who has a different shadow first then the U.E.M. I don't know.:confused:

Vulcrypt

Do you think that they're two different guys? Maybe they fought the guy who has a different shadow first then the U.E.M. I don't know.

It looks like the guy in Sunset Horizons is holding his arms at his sides, or holding weapons or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back