• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are they now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Roxas

Even after the events of KHI, the Princesses of Heart are still quite an enigma. I mean, we know they're beings with no darkness in their hearts, but besides that, not much is known about them. We also know that if one can assemble them, they can open Kingdom Hearts. What I want to know is how could it be that all 7 are alive at the same time? Is it just chance that they were alive together? Or is is that when one dies, a new princess of heart of born? I wish they dealt with this in KHII, but alas, Org. 13 was too important >.>

Charlie K

Back in Business
Lol.True Org. XIII rocks. I geuss a pannel of 4-5 judges do auditions forTHE NEXT PRINCESS IDOL!!!!!!!! But...Ya never know.

RikusGaurdian

well the princess' of heart were only used to open the final keyhole in hollow bastion, not kingdom hearts, so i guess tgats why they arent covered in kh2.

GateOfAvalon

Well, the Princess of Hearts really weren't that important in Kingdom Hearts 2 because they mainly focused on the Organization and their ideals. It would be nice to bring that point up again in Kingdom Hearts 3 or they could tell the beginning of everything that happened in Birth By Sleep. Like how the worlds were created, the Princesses of Hearts, the Keyblade, and Kingdom Hearts.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Well it would be funny that there were like 10,000 princesses, but over time because of the worlds going into darkness, and that illness and age and so on. There are only 7 left. But i supose they just thought of like the 6 most well known princesses. ARIEL SHOULD OF BEEN ONE.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
They probably weren't in the story and all and that they are off living in thier kingdom and such...and maybe Tetsuya might put them in Birth By Sleep, really, you'll never know....does anybody else know?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That could be possible that a new PoH could be born if one dies, but here's my guess. There have been many Disney Princessess made and thousands upon millions of worlds out there. If one dies, it could be possible that another Disney Princess already alive, not necessarily having to be born as a baby, could become the new PoH to take the deceased ones place.

It's possible for Arial to become a princess since she's a human now. They could choose a Disney Princess from other movies or Square could make one up just as they did for Kairi. An ordinary girl could even become one as well!

thenextkeybearer

lol. yeah, the princesses just unlock the last key hole. like a backup key they coulda used for the rest. but since ther evil the don't want lollipops.

I<3Roxas

Brainstorm! Remember that Kairi is a PoH? And when she fell to darkness, her heart hid in Sora's? Maybe it does that when one dies, like InfiniteTwilight implied...Meh, I just figured they'd play a bigger part but they didnt >.> I always thought their connection was important especially considering they were in sora's awakening.

Roxas540

Even after the events of KHI, the Princesses of Heart are still quite an enigma. I mean, we know they're beings with no darkness in their hearts, but besides that, not much is known about them. We also know that if one can assemble them, they can open Kingdom Hearts. What I want to know is how could it be that all 7 are alive at the same time? Is it just chance that they were alive together? Or is is that when one dies, a new princess of heart of born? I wish they dealt with this in KHII, but alas, Org. 13 was too important >.>
LOL. I hace to admit that you're right but they can't stay on one subject for two games in a row without adding anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back