• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where does the door on Destiny Islands lead?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
im wondering where it leads because kairi says "The door has opened" right as heartless appear.
Does it lead to KIngdom Hearts or out of the islands? i need you"re thoughts.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
im wondering where it leads because kairi says "The door has opened" right as heartless appear.

Not that I'm underestimating his girly hips in KH1, but how can you confuse Kairi and Riku? o_O he's the one that said it.

It's the door that leads to the Heart of Destiny Islands, hence why young Riku saw a Keyhole on it in one of the flashbacks.
Too bad it was never locked up, hence why the place went bye bye when the Heartless showed up.

Masamune-Kakashi

It's the door that leads to the Heart of Destiny Islands, hence why young Riku saw a Keyhole on it in one of the flashbacks.
Too bad it was never locked up, hence why the place went bye bye when the Heartless showed up.[/quote]

How come there is not a key hole on it when Sora sees it though. (twilight zone music cue...)

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Sora sees it either when he lacks a Keyblade, or when the door's already open. Riku by the time Kairi showed up on the Islands was already with his Keyblade, despite not being aware of it.

he already had the keyblade.?? i dont get it. since when.?? :confused:

sand_drew

He, being the original keyblade wearer had the keyblade after kairi showed up, as Rain said. However the keyblade was dormant for lack of better term and didn't exist in a physical sense. He could see the keyhole as a result and lost the Keyblade when he showed weakness/Sora proved stronger after Destiny Islands was attacked.

At least that's what I gather, I could be completely wrong.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
hey can anyone show me the scene of riku being the original keyblade wielder..??

when he had the keyblade before sora..

sand_drew

He didn't have the keyblade in a physical visible form before Sora. No way to show you a screenie.
Sora was the first to have a physical keyblade. I explained this before.

And this is all just theoretical. In my part at least.

R

roxas900

The door on destiny island leads to a different world

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He, being the original keyblade wearer had the keyblade after kairi showed up, as Rain said.

Before, as well. Terra had to give him the Keyblade, and going by the likely assumption that if Xehanort is around, Terra isn't, and Xehanort was the one who sent Kairi off of Radiant Garden, Terra had to have given Riku the KK before Xehanort was ever created, let alone that Kairi reached DI.

However the keyblade was dormant for lack of better term and didn't exist in a physical sense. He could see the keyhole as a result and lost the Keyblade when he showed weakness/Sora proved stronger after Destiny Islands was attacked.

At least that's what I gather, I could be completely wrong.

Nope, rest is good.

The door on destiny island leads to a different world

Read the thread, is my suggestion to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back