• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora is most likly still in the Flower pod back at Castle Oblivion, that being Dwu so of course he dosent know where sora is Bfu/Riku and the other hand does know where sora is

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
lol i think you confused em vice versa, but i agee with you except that sora isn't in the florer pod anymore, you see him walked out of it remember

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

probly in between kh:CoM and kh2 cause riku and mickey have there cloaks but they dont kno where sora is

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
He's in the machine from the end of Chain of Memories...you know ,the one where Namine puts him in to restore his memories.

*Oathkeeper*

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
nooooooo.

ASAS and Deep Dive were made before the thought of CoM ever was thought. So Sora can't be in the flower pod becuz there was no CoM at the time. Which even proves that DD and ASAS are false. And even if DD and ASAS aren't false then Riku would have known where Sora was and told the DWU. Either way it proves DD and ASAS are false.

InfectionHatred

Instead of responding to G-Sora's question, I'm going to ask an opinionative question. Doesn't anyone think that we're trying to find out too much about the game? It's like we're letting our curiousity take control of us. Basically, it's like opening a Mystery Fruit Gusher to see what color the filling is, and then having only half the enjoyment while eating it.

Meh, not to barge in and be the forum troll, but I just had to say it. ;)

starry_eyed_hero

InfectionHatred said:
Instead of responding to G-Sora's question, I'm going to ask an opinionative question. Doesn't anyone think that we're trying to find out too much about the game? It's like we're letting our curiousity take control of us. Basically, it's like opening a Mystery Fruit Gusher to see what color the filling is, and then having only half the enjoyment while eating it.

Meh, not to barge in and be the forum troll, but I just had to say it. ;)
Ok, two things:

1. Yes, this is the wrong thread to mention that in. You should make your own thread about it.

2. You are absolutely, 100% right. Many of the people in these forums do tend to let their curiosity get the better of them. If we keep on asking questions and making theories at the rate we are doing it, then by the time Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out, we will already know entirely what happens before we even start up our PS2s. You should make your own thread about it, so that you can tell everyone in this forum. I'm going to give you some good rep points, and I hope you dont mind, but I'm gonna add you to my buddy list on here.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
I simply think that Sora is'nt where BHK/DWU is. Now that might seem obvious but I mean there doesn't have to be a special place, we don't need to delve into the question that much. If it has any special meaning, it would probly be talking about the scene of Sora flying over the water in a comatose state.

T

the|DAMNED

The One He Fears said:
I simply think that Sora is'nt where BHK/DWU is. Now that might seem obvious but I mean there doesn't have to be a special place, we don't need to delve into the question that much. If it has any special meaning, it would probly be talking about the scene of Sora flying over the water in a comatose state.

my thoughts exactly .. i just assume that the person asking the question just happens to not be where sora .. since it's obvious sora isn't dead or anything (i mean we do play as him) ... so he just has to be somewhere else ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back