• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Final Mix did you like the best

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Final Mix is the best in your opinion?

• Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Umm.. ive sort of never played Final Mix

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II hands down

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix is my favorite. More secret boss, extra secret episode.

soraorganization

KH I Final Mix for me. I own both console Final Mixes and have to say I like the first better. Mainly because you get to fight Xemnas in it. Plus all the extra Riku scenes are nice aswell. I hope to get BbS Final Mix when it gets cheeper.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I personally think Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix is the best because of the huge amount of content it has. The Data Organization, Limit Form, Critical Mode, Christmas Outfits, new enemies, etc. I'm playing Birth by Sleep Final Mix right now and it doesn't feel too drastic aside from the bosses and the dark realm.

Key Wielder

Awards
Love all three for various reasons, but purely for the extent to which it adds necessary material to the story? Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, definitely. I loved the new scenes they added to the first game for the final mix and Aqua's scenario was terrific, but KH2 had more important information that has been incredibly relevant to later titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back