• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which game is better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robd321

Which game do you think is better.Star Ocean til the end of time or Tales of symphonia.They are almost the same game. I will have to give it to star ocean but barely.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Tales of symphonia, great characters, story and battle system, one of my all time fave's XD

B

boogity boy

ill say star oceon!!!!

i dont even like tales of symphonia!!!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I never played Teales. But I have played Star Ocean, and I like it so far. So, I would have to say Star ocean

Emral

Bronze Member
Tales of symphina by a supernova!

Battle system - perfect
Characters - perfect
Storyline - beyond beutiful
everything else - perfect

But alot of people ahve never played it, its sad that people are missing out... oh yeah by the way, TOS is tied for my favourite gaem along withKH and FFX

Riku the wicked

star ocean till the end of time is better great endings more thn 3 (completed it 3 times) great bonuses awsome specials and weapons.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
you can do alot of secrets on tales of symphonia too. Like the sword dancers, three of them and the last one is the hardest and that's where you get Loyd's last weapon also you get points from battles and when you complete it the next time you can buy things like transfer gil, get the gil from your last save or 2x exp or the one i'm aiming for, 10x exp! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back