• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which handheld would be the best???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Blader John

So, people are all happy to hear that they are releasing kh for all 3 handheld gaming systems, coded, 358/2 and birth by sleep. so which do you think wil be teh better one??? So far the psp one sounds alright, too bad there are not much about the ds and mobile one. Anyways which do you think will be the best????/:thumbsup:

Riku191

if next kh is on handheld which i seriously doubt it will be but would be on psp because its a sony game if u know what i mean nintendo wont be getting kh anytime soon or ever

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Uh, dude, I seriously hate to tell you this, but all three games are confirmed handhelds. Haven't you been paying attention?

roxas78

i think psp is better but thats just my opinon but then again i never played a ds befor so honestly i dont really no

Key-Blade

Never played a KH Game on DS or PSP. So it's hard to tell. I liked the one for GBA so i think both will doing fine. The cellphone game i don't want anyway.

NobodyRoxasXP

OK, Riku191, we're talking about the three games that will be released that the site has been talking about, not future games after that, and wasn't COM on a nintendo system anyways, as 358/2 days will be? Allstargamer is right, you arent paying attention.

Xelm

I only own a DS and its pretty much good. =)
tbh I think the BBS will be best cause I heard the PSP is better than the DS.
ah well.
they'll still be both awesome games. ^^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
tbh I think the BBS will be best cause I heard the PSP is better than the DS.
ah well.

Which console is the "best" is a matter of opinion, and one that you should decide for yourself, not based on what other people's standards of "best" are.

Crimson-Eyes

Where ppl r compared to monsters, where u can get
Website
myspace.com
I'm actually not happy about this...I only have a DS but the PSP one looks to be the most interesting to me...not to mention the cell phone one looks horrible but if it's part of the main story I'll have to get some info on it even if I don't get it...why let out 3 totally different games for all different systems, yet they all have to do with the main story......(赤目)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back