• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH character did you fall in love with / still love?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I don't know why, but I've always had a feeling this question would be asked at some point.

For me, I've fallen in love with Aqua. I got into KH with the HD remixes and then bought the DS games to play. When I bought 2.5 and booted up BBS for the first time, I saw Aqua and thought to myself "She's a pretty girl." By the end of playing through Aqua's story, I had fallen in love with her.

She's a strong woman who has been through a heck of a lot, and she was never the classic damsel in distress. Instead, she fought. I think that's what made me so attracted to her - her strength and willpower and courage. Plus, she's so hot and that is a contributing factor.

Not only did I fall in love with Aqua, she's my favourite character out of everyone. I'm in love with her and she's my favourite - bonus points XD.

To this day, I am still in love with her and I think I always will be. She's my screensaver and I can't wait to buy the 2.8 Play Arts Kai figure of her.

Dang, Aqua ish a really nice character to play as, but I don't think I'd ever be that emotional over her or the other characters. :eek: I must say, ish interesting seeing these posts about people's feelings towards kh characters. The most I've ever felt towards a kh character is Kairi being so much like me, I found that to be kinda weird... but nothing else.

Caxinuld

Awards
Which character do I still love to this day? Riku. I love how he had a clear story arc going on & compared to Sora, who remained the same after all these games & Kairi, who wasn't developed much, if it all, Riku obviously went through a massive transformation process that molded him into the character I know & love to this day.

Awards
Xemnas, I love his character design, personality, backstory, abilities, ect, he's my favorite character in the series. Namine comes right afterwards, I really liked her in COM and wish we got to see more of her but unfortunately she became less relevant in KH 2 and then well... ya know.

Midori

Awards
Not a crush, but Terra! He's such a great person and he's trying his best to fix things even after all this time. Even though all that crap happened in bbs, he'll drop his problems if he finds his friends need him. I just think that's admirable. Plus he's sweet and mellow (and a tad bit sarcastic). :D

I've also grown a soft spot for Namine. She's also doing all she can to make amends and I hope she gets a happy ending. :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, let's see, for the ladies there are certainly both Naminé and Aqua, although Skuld is also a candidate depending on if and what they further do with her character.

For the guys, both Sora and Ventus on top, no doubt, although Riku and Roxas also rank highly in my "affection scale".
Like with Skuld, Ephemer may also gain a place higher up depending on what is further done with his character.

S.Gill17

Dang, Aqua ish a really nice character to play as, but I don't think I'd ever be that emotional over her or the other characters. :eek: I must say, ish interesting seeing these posts about people's feelings towards kh characters. The most I've ever felt towards a kh character is Kairi being so much like me, I found that to be kinda weird... but nothing else.

Yeah honestly, it surprised me too when I think about it. But to be honest it just shows how much I love the series to grow this attached to a character.

P.S. Does anyone get an email if you reply to someone with a quote or if you comment on a forum and other people also type in the forum. Or even if someone replies to your comment with a forum? I'm new here, just wanted to know.

Luxu

Awards
I don't have a crush on any character, but I do like Roxas, Riku, and Ephemera the most.

Riku is just more realistic, having troubles he wants to forget that are always haunting him

Roxas, because he never got a happy ending and we watched him develop.

And Ephemera because, pouty face to Ava

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
When I was younger, I had the biggest crush on Sora. He was always older than me. Now a days... I can only see him as one of my goofy sons. Ohboyo do I love some Aqua. I guess that could be considered a crush and I admire her a ton, but... I guess the simplest way to put it is, I don't see her as my wife/waifu like a lot of people do. She's just my favorite character ever.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Riku, Roxas and Xion. Riku and Roxas well you know, arcs and development with real emotions. Xion cause she raised my hopes that female characters can have urgency and a vital part in the story without being relegated to the sidelines.

Ashton69

Awards
YUUve8C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back