• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which one do you prefer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i liked the moves that Riku had but it was 2 short. i liked Soras part because of the story with Namine and the Org. i have to say i liked Sora's part better though. this kinda belongs in the CoM sub-forum but whatever.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
even though this thread should be in a different section, i have to say that sora's had more depth but riku had more power. so i like them both

C

CEDELAS

rikus story was mainly just to show what haapens to riku but u go through it to fast

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, Riku mode was all about beatin the crap out of people, and Sora's was all about the story and emotions, and all that good stuff.

Plus, it was a lot longer. Sora mode took me 22 hours, and RIku mode took me 10. Which is awesome considering that I beat KH in 16 hours my first time. They did a good job making this game longer and more fulfiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back