• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization member would you play as the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

I would play as Xaldin, but seeing that...... I don't really care that much. :3

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
O_O Marluxia O_O for sure, then Larxene, then.. er.. Everyone else

I<3Roxas

I wanna play as Axel, Larxene, and Roxas most of all. Can totally see myself playing Zexion and Laxeaus as well though, they didn't get nearly enough screen time in CoM imo.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
xemnas wud rape, xigbar wud cuz hes long range, xaldin wud rape 2 if u used all 6 lances, vexen mite be ok, lexaeus wud pwn with his giant thing, zexion will prolly be interesting, saix wud be cool 2 if u used berserk mode especially, axel will be awesome no matter what (fire rulez!), demyx... well he cud be ok (honestly part of me hates demyx), luxord wud prolly be interesting too, marluxia seems like he wud absolutely pwn, larxene prolly will too i spose but idk she has small weapons, roxas....... will be just like sora unless u can use oath and oblivion which wud be much better if u cud use them, xion will prolly be like sora too with just a keyblade so shell just be alright unless she has cool powers

so basically im looking forward to all of them but some much more than others

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
ill play as Zexion, Demyx, and Luxord the most, simply because i want to see how their weapons are utilized.

-Calafas-

...Sir (or woman) are you doubting the power of the allmighty two-gun things that Xigbar has...if so then I will have to ask you to put maple-syrup in your pants...

Ill tell you something buck-o, I like maple syrup in my pants, so take that!

And Xigbar is ridiculously homo. Guns? Pfft, gay... Dont bother saying he's not gay because its too late.... he's gay... :thumbsup:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Once again I would love to play as Demyx, Axel, Zexion, Xigbar, Saix, Roxas (though I do know about Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xigbar) and Luxord and I wish for Xion. :p

Dyingslow666

Ill tell you something buck-o, I like maple syrup in my pants, so take that!

And Xigbar is ridiculously homo. Guns? Pfft, gay... Dont bother saying he's not gay because its too late.... he's gay... :thumbsup:

Sir are you challenging me to a fisticuffs!?!

And if YOU DO like Maple-Syrup in your pants, then I wont put Maple-Syrup in your pants, I shall put... -runs to Noo Monkey's house and steals something- HONEY!!!!!!! (Noo Monkey's gonna kill me for wasting his Hunny supply)

-Calafas-

Sir are you challenging me to a fisticuffs!?!

And if YOU DO like Maple-Syrup in your pants, then I wont put Maple-Syrup in your pants, I shall put... -runs to Noo Monkey's house and steals something- HONEY!!!!!!! (Noo Monkey's gonna kill me for wasting his Hunny supply)

Go ahead, add honey. Ill add waffles :p

Anyone who denies the awesome, magical powers of Xigbar deserves to be negarepped.

Of course, I'm not serious, I'm not the type that negareps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back