• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization member would you play as the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Well since 358/2 Days lets you play as anyone from the organization (except Xion) in multiplayer mode, who would you play as?

For me, I think it would depend on the member's attack, stats, how convenient they are, etc.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'd probably be Xaldin the most. He has so many weapons XDD
And I might abuse Axel. :3

A

Audo

Xion may be playable, we don't know yet.
They said you would get to play as all of the members of Organization XIII, Xion is a member of Organization XIII.

Anyways, i would first try out playing as Zexion, Demyx and Marluxia. And then i would try them all and I would pick one based on how they played and how much i liked them.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
From what we've seen and the news, as of now he can only wield two lances D8

As for me I got to go with the classics, Roxas :3

Ren

adios motherfucker
From what we've seen and the news, as of now he can only wield two lances D8

That's still two! XD
Now that I think about it, I can see myself being torn between a lot of the members. Depends on how balanced it is, though.
Character-wise, I'd have a tough time. I love them all.

On a side note, is it just me or is the fanclub section...gone?

That's still two! XD
Now that I think about it, I can see myself being torn between a lot of the members. Depends on how balanced it is, though.

Same for me. But, if you change the html to fanclubs, it's still there.

Uh, yeah, Xigbar.

A

Audo

That's still two! XD

It's gone for me too. When i click one of my subscribed threads it says it is in "Nonsense" or something like that =/

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
0.o Wow so many responses in just a few minutes!

That would be interesting if you could play as Xion.

What? They're reducing Xaldin's lances to 2? ... I wonder why they would do that?

XD My guess is that with Xigbar, you could just pop out of random places and be upside down and everything

Vexen seems to be famous for his laugh. Hey I don't mind it though and I don't see how some people can find it freaky.

Roxas... yep that is a classic. I wonder if you can do that beams of light attack he does in Final Mix. Oh and out of curiousity, why doesn't he wield Oathkeeper and Oblivion in the scans?

A

Audo

They most likely reduced Xaldin's lance number because it is hard to program lances on the DS or something like that.

Awards
What? They're reducing Xaldin's lances to 2? ... I wonder why they would do that?

I don't think we can assume that it's just down to two. Yes, we saw only two in the scan we have of him. But, and correct me if I'm wrong, The Light in Chaos blog reported him having six lances.

Perhaps it's that he only has two out normally for the sake of less clutter on the screen, and that, during a combo, he can unleash all six. It would be somewhat similar to, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, General Grievous in Battlefront 2 (only has two lightsabers, but after a chain he can separate them into four).

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
That's true... man and it would be nice if you could use all six... all of them appearing in a combo? That's true, why didn't I think of that XD just kidding.

I love all the Organization members... except Marluxia. I'm sorry, I can't stand him.

Right and now i'm curious of how you can unlock characters for multiplayer mode since i'm guessing that they're not all going to be available when you first start the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back