• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which path wud u hav taken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which path wud u hav taken

• light

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • dark

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • dawn

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

I would have taken Riku's path and get a Way to Dawn keyblade that is stylized my way. I'd also get the Org. coat and have a random special attack where Axel pops out of nowhere for no reason and fuses his chakrams with the keyblade and then that would defeat anything. too bad Axel's dead and was with the Org.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I would probably take the path to twilight (dawn). Got both light and dark on my side. Things could go good.

A

Azrael

remember wen riku was standing at the crossroads wen he left CO? he took the path of twilight (down the middle) remember. wat pat wud u hav taken? if he wuda took the light he wudnt hav had to walk around with a blindfold on to see. or look liked ansem wen he took it off. buh if he took the dark he wuda had cooler powers i think?
if it was up to u wat path wud u hav taken?

Light leads to elitism and superiority complex while Darkness leads to corruption and losing of one's self so I rather wish to control both Light and Darkness and use them together in ways that will be unique.

Petrex

i would take the dark road

maintain the power of darkness and overpower it and control it giving no influence over me whatsoever conceiling the power!!!

who agrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back