• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WhiteFalcon Appreciation Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
I agree with Hokage on this, Wf is a whore, its quite sad how he has to have VCH stand up for WF by saying WF pwnt me, but yet had him forget to say he pwnt Dides and Yue.

Rating on how sad this thread is 10/10
Rating on how low WF had to go just to try and make fun of me 10/10

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Crow, if I ever meet your avatar in real life, I'd set myself on fire and jump off a window.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Well, when the author of this thread listed all mods, he/she forgot to mention me. Real cute. :p

Honestly, I didn't even like it when Hokage did this. Sure it was a good laugh for him and half of the forums, but it gives the rest of us moderators a bad name. It makes all of us look like we're going to lie to several members and promise a job that they will never get.

^ My two cents.

itachi793

i dont know why everybody is judging him.i mean if white falcon wants to be that way then let him be that way.people that judge others , suck and are major posers.anyone agree????..........anywho

Last edited:

VirusCoreHacker

The Scarecrow said:
Bah. Just look at my avatar, as if that isnt the scariest thing you've ever seen.

Anyway, This thread = crap.
lmao....ur ava that scary....it reminds me of sum1...but i wont tell who >> :D

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
itachi793 said:
i dont know why everybody is judging him.i mean if white falcon wants to be that way then let him be that way.people that judge others , suck and are major posers.anyone agree????..........anywho

If my Memory Serves me right Your the one who got offended when i called the Youth of America Ignorant Punks. Even though i wasnt insulting Punk Rockers you Took ofense to it. You cared what i said and Thus accoring to yourself you are a Poser. Even when i called you a poser you started to defend yourself. So infact you do care what others think of you.

BTW this topic really needs to be Trashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back