• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think would win in a one on one fight cloud or sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would win between Cloud and Sephiroth one on one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
you should have put no one they both go home and have cookies(not the cookie part).

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^You say your an Anti-Spoiler person but yet you have one of the secret Drive forms in your sig. That just spoiled that for me man...thank you.

T

The Marauder

Sephiroth is the man. Enough said. He pinned Cloud to the wall with his sword and just stood there laughing. Pwned. Plus there is the fact that Sephiroth can't die. The only reason he didn't kill Cloud in FF7:AC is that S-E would have been flamed by all the coud fanboys.

Wolffia

Neo Nobody said:
Remember that in the showdown of fate their was no winner
if there wasn't a winner then how come Cloud only ranks 21 or something with Leon in the Hades Tournament and Sephiroth is labeled Platinium Match?

btw Cloud rules.

Burori

Well quite frankly MY Cloud in FF VII made Sephrioth a rag toy. So in my opinion I'd say if Cloud was my Cloud from the game would hands down. But in KH.... I'd put my money on Seph. Look at it this way. When you fight Cloud in KH (just an example) he is weak and his attacks were nothing compaired to when you fought Seph. Unless his skills increased as much as Seph's Cloud is a goner.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Cloud would win. He beat Sephiroth before, he could do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back