• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togo

Awards
who do you think the 3rd playable character is in birth by sleep? i think it is either mickey or master xehanort's apprentice.

Sexy Angel
Either Aqua, Master Xehanort, DS, Mickey and VATs Master are the most likely candidants.

Bh325

Aqua, Mickey or Ds. But it might be that it's a character we have never seen. But I believe it won't be a big surprise.:toungesmile:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm still going with traditin and saying Aqua... I just don't think she'll have as much to do with it as Ven and Terra

Macabre

Gold Member
I think it could be Aqua,or mickey.

or maybe Mickey is playable after a player completes the scenarios of VAT.

Togo

Awards
if it was aqua i think they wouldnt of kept it as a secret.

Vaddix

Awards
It was my understanding that the character WAS Aqua. There was an interview with Nomura I was going over again yesterday, and it said something like "Q: So all three of the characters are playable?" (if you read this, you would see that the interviewer was referring to VAT) "A: Yes they are all playable."
If I find the interview again today, I'll try to post the direct quote.

Vaddix

Awards
Here's that article I mentioned.
Is the master who taught the three from the current series?
TN: I can't say.

The story will advance around these three people?
TN: Yes, it is also pretty complex in this game, and can become very series. Watanabe who took chare of the scenarios is skillful in this. Also he is supervising some of the scenarios of the other two titles. This game will also be a bit challenging since the game will be featuring the aspect of three people.

There will be an individual story for each of them?
Yasushi Kurosaw: Yes, also the gameplay and feeling for each of their playthroughs will be different. It will feel as if three games were made.

I don't see why everyone always makes suggestions about some "unknown" third character. I do so wish more people should take the time to thoroughly go over interviews and not base their knowledge by the screenshots, or absence thereof. :glare:

Rix

:)
Awards
Aqua or Mickey, but I'm hoping for Aqua.

xickae

I though Aqua was already confirmed to be the third character... but also I'm not sure because it's been a while ago and I don't know whether it was speculation. Anyway, my vote goes for either Aqua (it's time a woman gets a more important part in the role) or Mickey (for the same reason as Aqua).

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki
even though that article Vaddix mentioned earlier did prove that Aqua would be the third character, to be honest I wouldn't care if DS was the third playable character. Actually I read that article too... a while back... but yeah, DS or Aqua is fine by me! :thumbsup:

HeartlesGuardian

Most likely Aqua, I don't think that you would control Mickey though. DS wouldn't be that bad, except he would have to revert to the light, which I think would be stupid because DS looks like the ultimate evil badass

I'd love to be able to play as King Mickey, but doubt it will be him though, most likely it'll be Aqua as others have stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back