• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmm...idk i sorta agree with epcar for terra but I think it should be a bit more tougher then that...
as for ven I'm not so sure of...but I think Haley joel could go well enough
I'm absolutely stumped who should do Aqua

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think it would fit at all personally. He often times sounds too young and surfer dude like.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
I'm actually really scared to find out who gets the rolls for Terra and Aqua (I'm hoping Jesse will do Ven). Think about it, new Namine's and new Kairi's VA's both came from Disney. Camp Rock if I'm not mistaken..I hope I don't jinx it by saying this, but theres a VERY scary possibility that one of the jonas brothers would get the voice of Terra..I'd love to hear either Jonny Yong Bosch or Yuri Lowenthal as Terra. For some obvious reasons I associate Sasuke from Naruto and Terra together. As long as Aqua's VA isn't annoying, I don't really have a preference, just no Disney Channel starlets (a select few I could tolerate, though).

D

Deleted member 74488

Personally; I think it would be awsome if they found some new voice actors...

Aria

braver by the minute
I hope I don't jinx it by saying this, but theres a VERY scary possibility that one of the jonas brothers would get the voice of Terra.
If that happens I will shoot myself multiple times in the head. Really. For Aqua I just don't want her voice to sound anythign like Kairi, Namine or Xion. They had good VA(still deciding about Xion though) but it would not fit Aqua at all.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
how about the chick who does Tifa in Advent Children for Aqua..? Eh the only problem I think is that Tifa's voice is too like, kind and nice..[most of the time]. Lol, every time I hear Tifa I think of Cloud though lol ^^ And Aqua needs to be more strong.

or SUKI's VA from Avatar :DD

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But we don't know if Aqua's kindhearted or not. Personally, she seems very much that kind of person when she's cradling the frozen Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back