• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who else is looking forward to..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah I'm looking foward to those plus KH2 FFXII MGS4 DMC4 SCIII NBA2K6 DOA4 and maybe Sly 3

And also FFVII for the PS3 cause I've never played it on playstation or PS2

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
ratchet:deadlocked looks pretty good, but the game that i really cant wait for would have to be kh2

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Oh my gosh, my little brother just loves htose ratchet & jak games. Im trying to convert him to RPG's but he juist wont let go. Hes more of a action person. he dosnt think much.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I'm looking forward to Resident Evil 5, MGS4, Prince of Persia 3 and KH2.

BTW, I'm also looking forward to Final Fantasy Advent Children! :D

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Blue Mage said:
Oh my gosh, my little brother just loves htose ratchet & jak games. Im trying to convert him to RPG's but he juist wont let go. Hes more of a action person. he dosnt think much.

your bro has good taste in games, i love those types of games. and i really dont like rpg's that much

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
frodo101 said:
your bro has good taste in games, i love those types of games. and i really dont like rpg's that much

I hat action/platformer games. I used to ppay them but after I got KH & playd FFX then I converted to RPG's & that's all I play. I kep trying to get him intrested in them but he says there's no action. Becuase you cant move them around. Although he loves to play FFTA & wants to play Suikoden Tactics, I guess becuas you move them around a chesss, like board. Very oddd. But he loves KH (Thank God).

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not me! I 'm a Sly Cooper fan all the way! I have the demo, and have pre-ordered it. Can't wait till September!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Blue Mage said:
I hat action/platformer games. I used to ppay them but after I got KH & playd FFX then I converted to RPG's & that's all I play. I kep trying to get him intrested in them but he says there's no action. Becuase you cant move them around. Although he loves to play FFTA & wants to play Suikoden Tactics, I guess becuas you move them around a chesss, like board. Very oddd. But he loves KH (Thank God).

i never really thought KH as an rpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back