• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else was sad when Axel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Question Below

• Yes

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyking

i agree with you 100%. and that was my favorite seen in the game.
"You keep on running! But I'll always be there to bring you back!"

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i agree with you 100%. and that was my favorite seen in the game.
"You keep on running! But I'll always be there to bring you back!"

flynn did an amazing job in that scene, both voice actors did
"everybody thinks their right!"

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Axel was very much developed in this game, so YAY for that! xD; His actions in KH2 don't seem so senseless... (though they're still extreme and kinda weird. ughhhhhh. D:) I wasn't necessarily sad because of the stuff at the end. I'm was too busy being mad at him... >.>; *whistles* (Sorries, I sided with Roxas in all of that argument stuffs 8D;;) But it's really sad, now that I think about it. I felt really bad for Xion and Roxas, since their stories are more 'tragic' because of their connections (darn you days and your horribly emotional, heartbreaking scenes ;______;), but Axel's story is still sad and it's heartwrenching, too, when he's screaming at Xion in front of the mansion.

SPEAKING OF THAT SCENEEEE~ 83 The scene in front of the mansion was definitely best scenes in the game, and all of Axel's lines were FANTASTIC. Those were the best in the Japanese trailers, too. :D

fweeeeeee for rambling. P: Yupyup.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
I was more sympathetic to Axel when i played days because i knew why he wanted Roxas back and before Days i was very confused when i played kh2. The only other place i had seen him was in com and i loved him there but at the beginning of kh2 he seemed like a phycotic weirdo trying to kiddnape me!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think the part that really got to me in that scene was Flynn's voice acting. From growling to hissing to shouting. And they did a wonderful job on Axel's body language, too.
T_T guh that whole scene was utterly amazing.

lunar_cat

Most epic scene of the whole game along with the scene after the Xion fight...
Made me love Axel even more x3
And yes, it did make me feel sad because despite the fact that Axel insists that he and his fellow Nobodies can't feel emotion, I'm sure it that moment he felt like he actually had a heart.

saix-insanefan

Axel is a really well developed character for the story. I loved the scene with him and Saix...that was awesome! But he is a great character nonetheless, but sadly... he only comes at number 2 on my list. Sorry fans... I still love Axel <3

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
He had a heart moment,
Poor Axel, all he wanted was his friends and a heart.
Axel really is a well-developed character, better than the rest I must say.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I'm going to be an ***hole and say I hate him.

Why? Cause he has red spiky hair. I've always wanted hair like that but I can't.

Ok, I'm just being retarded. But I didn't feel sad. Really.

asheron

Who else was sad when everybody left Axel and he got really sad but acted angry TT_TT. He wasn't angry, he just wanted some friends :cry:.

Also, who else agrees that Axel is a really well developed character? Nomura built up the story in a way that we actually care what happens to him (Eg. What I said above). I think he acts like he has a heart better than all other Nobodies (Apart from maybe Roxas...).

That scene was my favorite part of the whole game, just felt like the acting was spot on VA wise... just could feel the emotion.

Xorbok

Who else was sad when everybody left Axel and he got really sad but acted angry TT_TT. He wasn't angry, he just wanted some friends :cry:.

Also, who else agrees that Axel is a really well developed character? Nomura built up the story in a way that we actually care what happens to him (Eg. What I said above). I think he acts like he has a heart better than all other Nobodies (Apart from maybe Roxas...).

I cried through the WHOLE ending:cry:

And Axel is the best developed character ever in the game. Even though he said he dosen't have a heart he acts like he does :36::36:

Xorbok

I cried through the WHOLE ending:cry:

And Axel is the best developed character ever in the game. Even though he said he dosen't have a heart he acts like he does :36::36: (and Quinton Flynn makes him better :love:)

ii Ventus ii

I found it sad aswell , they thought they would be together forever, well Xion and Roxas thought, Axel knew what mite have happend but everything feel apart later on ..

hideyasu

That was sad =o They all seemed happy and what not at first, then they seperated. Poor Axel =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back