• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is hotter? (revised)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is hotter?

• Sora

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Riku

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Ansem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloud

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Sephiroth (Sephy)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Leon (Squall)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Peter Pan

• Tidus

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wakka

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Okay, to all you wierd fangirls, i added Cloud and Sephy to the poll this time. And pikachu will stay on the list (i can't believe he won) and why didn't anyone vote for poor Sora last time? :( Well, here is the new poll!

Keyblade1Master3

All of you are entitled to your own opinion.... but I shall forever stick with Pikachu... unless, of course, someone forces me to take some type of potion that makes me like someone else... and if so... **shudders** neeways... Pikachu rules... but Twila, you should add a heartless to the list...

Keyblade1Master3

But the Heartless are awsome... 'specially the shadows and green reqiuems... neh... they are mine... oh well... at least I've got Avalon... and i voted for Pikachu! He's the coolest...

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
twila said:
:eek: So you (and Sai) are the one who keeps voting for pikachu! Well, he is cuddly!!!:D
Sure Pikachu's cute. But I didn't have a chance to vote the last time, so back then I wasn't guilty. xD >__>

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I think Sora is so the hottest, but it was a bit tough between him and riku. Now, if there were KH2...I would so say between BHK and Sora, but Sora would still win... in my vote. Yay SORA!

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Oathkeeper1416 said:
First of all, why is Pikachu even on the list???!!!!!!!

Second, Riku is the HOTTEST! (though it is pretty close between Sora and Riku)*goes wild trying to decide*

Pikachu is on the list because my friend Sai wanted him to be. He is a favorite, so we must give our cuddly friend some credit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back