• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is hotter? (revised)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is hotter?

• Sora

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Riku

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Ansem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloud

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Sephiroth (Sephy)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Leon (Squall)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Peter Pan

• Tidus

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wakka

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Keyblade1Master3 said:
no we didn't... I posted before you... 1 minuter before... 3:31 you posted at 3:32... neeways... Pikachu is still the awsomest!! **huggles Pikachu**

Whatever Sai-chan. You pikanapped pikachu, remember?

Pika chu chupika cha pikachu pika! (ahahaha...i'm talking pikachu language!) :D

Salmon_girl7

I think that Pikachu is the best out of all of those... mostly because I don't want my boyfriend to think I like someone besides him, but also because he's soo adorable!!!

Salmon_girl7

well... that brings something up...
err... Sephiroth... doesn't Sai like to call you Sluggy? So, if you are slug, how does that make you hot?

~Sephiroth~

Salmon_girl7 said:
well... that brings something up...
err... Sephiroth... doesn't Sai like to call you Sluggy? So, if you are slug, how does that make you hot?

I'm not a slug! She just calls me sluggy because she's a meanie! But i'm really hot! Twila is marrying me in a month! And we've done stuff! a lot!

Salmon_girl7

Slugman(can I call you that?), I don't even want to know what you two have done...
Anyways, I think that Pikachu is much better than you...

Keyblade1Master3

Sluggy, I call you sluggy because you're so full of yourself... You have waay too much pride, and that pride will be your own downfall, if someone doesn't kill you first... Neeways... for any new people I suggest you vote for Pikachu... he is the nicest of them all... except for Sora... but He's my brother so I have no opinion towards him... but I like Pikachu much, much more... **huggles Pikachu**

LishatheAeroMage

Sora! The contest is who is HOTTEST, not CUDDLIEST!! Although I could vote for Peter Pan just to throw everyone off . . .

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Keyblade1Master3 said:
Sluggy, I call you sluggy because you're so full of yourself... You have waay too much pride, and that pride will be your own downfall, if someone doesn't kill you first... Neeways... for any new people I suggest you vote for Pikachu... he is the nicest of them all... except for Sora... but He's my brother so I have no opinion towards him... but I like Pikachu much, much more... **huggles Pikachu**

-_- Sephy isn't full of himself...kinda...:p

He doesn't have as much pride showing as he used to! And Sephy :mad: DON'T SAY CREAPY STUFF LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC!!! Thank you, and have a nice vote!

Moodring

Its so hard to choose. Sora, Leon, and Riku are the hottest. . .I gotta go with Riku:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back