• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the real keyblade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Riku was the real keyblade master, but chose darkness over light, so the keyblade chose Sora instead.

That stupid piece of plastic...

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
U really think, Riku was "real" keyblade master... So why Sora have that weird dreams about darkness, And what always say Sora is how open the door to the Light. Riku is a cool character my fav in the begging of KH in destiny island but is obvious he's jealous of Sora and Sora of Riku... The true keyblade master is and was from the beginning and the end - Sora.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Riku was the original keyblade master. But he chose darkness of light, and at that time Sora's heart was filled with the 'light' of compassion for his friends. Thus, he became the keyblade wielder.

TwilightRiku193

There are to many keyblade masters sora,riku,bhk,mickey,blindfolded riku
confused.gif

Last edited:

One-Winged-Angel

i would say that it was mickey, but he just knew about the keyblade before anybody did, so i would have to say that we have to wait until we have more information on BHK, because we don't know his story yet, for all we know he was the original

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummm no. The REAL keyblade master is debatable. Mickey knew about the keyblade before Ansem plunged which is some time ago when Riku and Sora were kids. Mickey could have had his keyblade then. But still the keyblade must have existed before Riku and Sora was born since it was there when they were kids.

Plus Riku doesn't have a keyblade anymore so he isn't a keyblade Master he was just supposed to be and never was [kinda].

So as far as we know Sora has the keyblade. He's the one who got it. He's the one who still has it. Kingdom Hearts is about Sora with the keyblade. He's the one who had the tutorial in Kingdom Hearts the first game. He kept the keyblade after he became a Heartless. He's the one who got all the keychains. He's the one who pretty much saved the worlds in Kingdom Hearts with a little help from Mickey and Riku but pfft RIKU STARTED IT ALL!

So therefore, the Keyblade made the right choice and chose the right master. Since it chose Sora and not Riku and Sora still has it he is the real keyblade master, no matter what. So *pushes Riku off a cliff*

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Okay there a re a few keybladewielders. From waht we know there is Sora, Riku, Mickey, and BHK

The "True" Keyblade Master is Riku. But as stated above, Riku chose the Darkness over Light. The Keyblade then went to Sora, the runner up. In KH1, In Traverse town when Riku and Sora first meet up, Riku is able to take Sora's keyblade without it returning to Sora. Also at Hollowbastion, Riku's heart became greater then Sora's and was able to steal the keyblade from Sora. But Riku falls into the darkness, then back to light, and remains twilight

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
JaD said:
U really think, Riku was "real" keyblade master... So why Sora have that weird dreams about darkness, And what always say Sora is how open the door to the Light. Riku is a cool character my fav in the begging of KH in destiny island but is obvious he's jealous of Sora and Sora of Riku... The true keyblade master is and was from the beginning and the end - Sora.
Did you take in ANYTHING that was going on throughout the course of the game?

No one is jealous of anyone. The journal specifically says that Riku is the real keyblade master, but chose darkness over light. Ergo, the keyblade chose the next best thing it could find-Sora.

JaD

Lisafer said:
Did you take in ANYTHING that was going on throughout the course of the game?

No one is jealous of anyone. The journal specifically says that Riku is the real keyblade master, but chose darkness over light. Ergo, the keyblade chose the next best thing it could find-Sora.

Well i need replay KH1 and refresh my actual knowlegde so i don't remember anything about Riku is the "true" keyblade master....

JaD

Ok there something fishing around here let see:
If Riku is the true keyblade master... what is the point in all CoM script about the other half of Sora heart (BHK isn't) and about he's how open de door from the beginning of KH1...
U know what i mean

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
JaD said:
Ok there something fishing around here let see:
If Riku is the true keyblade master... what is the point in all CoM script about the other half of Sora heart (BHK isn't) and about he's how open de door from the beginning of KH1...
U know what i mean
No, I don't

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to get across.

And no one here is fishing.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMG.

Hello? Do you people know who told Riku he was the true master? Maleficent or maybe Ansem but they told him. Do you know who they are....evil....Riku could just be another keyblade wielder. He might have not been supposed to get Sora's keyblade. Maleficent/Ansem could have obviously lied to him because they knew he could wield the keyblades so used him to take it away from Sora so their plan would work.

So pfft. It could all be a lie started by Maleficent/Ansem, who Riku carried along, that Sora and friends believe.

Plus, if Riku was the "true" keyblade master then Sora should be the only one with a key. Because that one keyblade was suppose to go to Riku who was supposed to be the "true" keyblade master. Therefore the BHK and Mickey shouldn't have anything. But they aren't. Therefore it could all be a lie by Maleficent/Ansem so stop worrying about it or email Nomura and I'm sure he might give you a reasonable answer on this subject.

Until then no one knows, so stop saying Riku blah blah jealous, stupid piece of whatever blah blah blah because none of you know the answer to this. So stop trying to say you're right because you aren't

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Hello? Do you people know who told Riku he was the true master? Maleficent or maybe Ansem but they told him. Do you know who they are....evil....Riku could just be another keyblade wielder. He might have not been supposed to get Sora's keyblade. Maleficent/Ansem could have obviously lied to him because they knew he could wield the keyblades so used him to take it away from Sora so their plan would work.

So pfft. It could all be a lie started by Maleficent/Ansem, who Riku carried along, that Sora and friends believe.
The only reason so many, including myself, believe that Riku is the true keyblade master is because it states just that in Jiminy's journal.

And I quote:

When Kairi lost her heart, Riku allied himself with Maleficent to save her. Riku was actually the rightful master of the Keyblade, but once he chose darkness over light, the weapon chose Sora instead. Ansem exploited Riku's weakness of heart and possessed him.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
And who told Jiminy, Sora, Donald, and Goofy that? RIKU!!!!!! Who told Riku? MALEFICENT/ANSEM!!!!! The lie could have traveled.....

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
No need to shout. Why so angry?

Do you know for a fact that either Ansem or Malificent told Riku he was the true keyblade master?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back