• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is with Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

I don't know if anyone asked this or not, but since it got me curious and I haven't seen anyone talking about it, here it goes:

aqua.jpg

Who is he/she?

It resembles Riku, but he's just a kid at this time, so who is he/she?

Trimms

Isn't this her looking into the evil witch's mirror from Snow White?

diogo14

Yeah whatever I got it, didn't realize it was a mirror. Didn't even remember there was a mirror in the movie. Thks anyway

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
wait.. if Kairi's nobody is Namine...? then... why does it seem like Xion is Kairi's nobody in the organization?? I mean, Xion talks to Riku about Kairi and even asks about her. It seems like we might be missing something? what if Namine is Aqua's nobody or spawn or whatever?.. and not Kairi's after all???

If that were true then how can Namine mess around with Sora's memories? Namine is directly connected to Sora, that much is known.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
If it was her reflection, then why is it moving when she isnt, and why does it have silver hair? Seriously how does it look like her reflection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back