• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who or What is Master Xehanort (The Purpose)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

It's not even confirmed if there was an actual "keyblade war" at all. That part showed up in the KH2 Secret ending not the FM one. So it was probably just a concept.

twilightchild

i live in california in a hostle at a ski resort
Website
twilightchildriku.deviantart.com
>.< holy crap theres so many good theroies here that im getting lost
a>

Haynpr1debo1

what if Master Xehanort was the creator of the heartless? Ansem says that he did it, but from the secret ending, it looks as though the dark soldier is a heartless. I am not saying he created the heartless, but just a thought if he did create them...

one wing angel

Punctuation marks are you friend!

Anyways, I was also curious about this whole "keyblade war" thing. Any news on that at all? I haven't seen any.

well im intesrted in figuring out the whole keyblade graveyard i don't get how it can exist keyblades are linked to their masters hearts and disappear when they are killed/defeated. so how on earth could that graveyard even exist?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
okay so here is a thought what if MX's plan is to combine both types of hearts both world and man? it would be artificial but would hold more power than either of the hearts separate. also if the KH is artificial than he could fill both hearts with as much or little darkness as he would like aka ultimate dark power

Well that’s not possible if the Hearts of Men did not exist until Xemnas formed it. We know that Heartless that contain the tattoo is able to hold a captive heart, thus if it gets defeated by a Keyblade, the captive heart would make it to the Kingdom Hearts created by Xemnas. Back than the purebred, let alone tattooed heartless, did not exist back then.

what if Master Xehanort was the creator of the heartless? Ansem says that he did it, but from the secret ending, it looks as though the dark soldier is a heartless. I am not saying he created the heartless, but just a thought if he did create them...

I doubt it. It has been stated that the heartless did not exist ten years ago, so I would assume the appearance of the heartless did not arrive until Xehanort’s (young) experiments went too far. Although I’m not denying the possibility that Master Xehanort could have turned into a heartless briefly before absorbing a world’s heart (stated in my theory). The DS is most likely not a heartless, he probably have more of a creation to the new enemy in my opinion. And from the DS’s appearance, we can assume the possibility that Master Xehanort, has a connection to the creation of the new enemy as well.

edit:

Regarding Sunsets Horizon, everything is speculation. It has never been stated that the heart figure pulled from Master Xehanort is the Heart of the Keyblades, nor has it been stated the phrase "Heart of Keyblades" anywhere from my knowledge. But I suppose a Keyblade World is possible and the reason from adding the heart of that world into his arsenal of powerful hearts, would be great indeed. Of course we don't have much evidence or proof to link the Keyblades to a particular world or anything like that, so it is all up in the air.

Last edited:

one wing angel

what i ment was what if he is makeing an ultimate heart combining both people's heats using his heartless and the heart of a world? the tatooed heartless would capture a heart then take it to the artifical KH then MX would grab some worlds hearts and put them in the same place that way it's as close to a real KH as can get

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^But that can't happen. Remember the heartless did not exist back then, so he'd be relying on the Heart of Worlds' Kingdom Hearts only. Of course I like the idea, but I don't think a Heart of Men could be created without the existence of the heartless. The only reason why the Heart of Men existed in Kingdom Hearts 2, was because Xemnas could manipulate the heartless and arrange for the Keyblade wielder to attack the tattoed heartless, releasing captive hearts. 10 years or more back, I can assume something like that, might not have been made possible. Of course we don't know the extent of the new enemies' power.

For now, I think we should just keep it simple. I seriously doubt that Kingdom Hearts (The True) could be copied perfectly, of course I don't think that will stop many from trying later down the line. Kingdom Hearts is known to be the birth place of ALL Hearts, and, source of light and darkness in the Kingdom Hearts Universe. That's difficult to recreate. I don't know how far Master Xehanort could have learned about Kingdom Hearts, but I'll say that Xehanort's Heartless, was probably a bit more closer to obtaining the truth, his only downfall, was understanding that Kingdom Hearts is also the source of all light. Just imagine if he could have prepared?

Although we can't be sure any being, no matter how talented they are, we don't know who could truly be able to grasp the power of Kingdom Hearts. So far, Xemnas grasped only a portion of the Hearts of Men, so maybe that's are biggest bet for right now. But Xehanort's Heartless almost created a universe of darkness, so he indeed was further than Xemnas. I wonder how far Master Xehanort gotten?

roxas6916

Conquerer, about my early post did you have any other ideas to add apart from the bit about Sunset horizon, Im intrested in your opinion. AND anyone else's.

Also if you clicked on this thread and just got a link to this page go to the first page and read it. I doubt youll be dissapointed :)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Theory seems perfectly sensible. You gave all pointers, I didnt think I'd end up with anything to contribute.

Now we can formulate this guy's plans. I believe it is possible that Master Xehanort is after the Heart of Many worlds. So in essance, Kingdom Hearts, but to a whole other extent. Perhaps Master Xehanort is going to world to world robbing it of its heart, eventually he will use those hearts to craft an all powerful Kingdom Hearts. So perhaps in the Secret Ending, the heart that was stolen and brought up in the sky, was the heart of that world. Obviously this plan of Master Xehanort is taking the Kingdom Hearts Universe by suprise. Another Master caught on, due to the disappearance of the worlds. So three apprentices were sent out.
If Master Xehanort has taken a world's heart as his own, then I think he has done so before the fight in BBS trailer. And thats what gives him the power to manipulate that world. Except in Roxas's case, every person who has wielded a keyblade had a heart. Sora had fused with a character to use drive form (possessing 2 hearts) in order to gain extra strength and even be able to wield 2 keyblades.

So perhaps it is the strength of MX --possessing the heart of a world-- that allows him to wield all those keyblades in that wasteland.

I dont know if he wants to create his own KH, because Xemnas already did that and I dont think S-E wants to reuse that plot for the villains master-plan. Maybe he wants KH as his own heart, just like he took the heart of a world as his own, he would now take the heart of all worlds (at the end of BBS trailer). And the power of Kingdom Hearts was too strong and he ended up defeating (not killing) himself. I think that KH serves as a border and government over the universe. It has access to all realms and is lead by the hearts of worlds. So MX claiming KH as his own didnt kill him but caused an abnormal fusion/separation.

This is where other theories come in. 1) Terra, enraged, chased MX into KH and was fused to one heart, becoming Xehanort. 2) Terra, enraged, chased MX into KH and both lost their hearts, but the strength of KH kept their bodies alive but had fused to become Xehanort. It makes more sense since he's got No Heart now. 3) MX jumped into KH, and was split into 4 beings --Sora (light), Riku (twilight), Xehanort (darkness), ???? (present). Who knows, ???? may just be our enemy in KH3, anyway thats a stupid theory and drifting way off topic.

Note: I'm saying this by only reading through some of the posts on this thread (theres too many), and havent updated myself with any KH news or anything for about a month. So pleeeaaase correct me.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
1. All the Keyblades are representations of the worlds in which they live (going out on a whim here) and they represent all the worlds hearts which MX has taken to create this new "artifical" kingdom hearts.or
2. He has control over them because he has the heart of a world inside of him. We know that a keyblade and the heart of worlds are linked so from this you can assume that this is why he has power over them.

Hmm, so perhaps the Keychains that were present throughout Kingdom hearts, were actually remnants of world based Keyblades. Of course their are Keyblades of the realm of light and darkness, so I guess it would make sense.

Don't worry Koji, only a little information regarding the playability of Aqua and the specializations of each of the playable characters have been brought up in the scans.

Maybe he wants KH as his own heart, just like he took the heart of a world as his own, he would now take the heart of all worlds (at the end of BBS trailer). And the power of Kingdom Hearts was too strong and he ended up defeating (not killing) himself. I think that KH serves as a border and government over the universe. It has access to all realms and is lead by the hearts of worlds. So MX claiming KH as his own didnt kill him but caused an abnormal fusion/separation.

Well I don't think Master Xehanort was after the Kingdom Hearts you are mentioning. The Kingdom Hearts that is the source of all hearts, light, and darkness, is more like a container or Sanctuary, in which contains lost hearts and unborn hearts. So I would think Kingdom Hearts itself would be too grand to consume. But due to Kingdom Hearts also being the source of darkness, Xehanort's heartless attempted to gain the power of darkness on a greater scale, but of course, he never thought about the possibility, that Kingdom Hearts also contains the source of all light.

The reason why I think Master Xehanort is constructing his own very unique version of Kingdom Hearts, is because this title is the origin of the gaming franchise, so perhaps the concept of obtaining the hearts of all worlds by stealing hearts of the worlds and casting them into oblivion, fit into the Keyblade Legend of a wielder who wrought chaos and destruction to the worlds. So perhaps Master Xehanort's goal was too grand, and through the years, understanding the true scale of Hearts have been taken to extremer levels. We see in Kingdom Hearts, Xehanort merely tried to grasp the dark side of Kingdom Hearts, and in Kingdom Hearts 2, Xemnas created his own hearts, based off people. Perhaps in Kingdom Hearts 3, the knowledge of Kingdom Hearts will be taken even further, and the power the true boss receives, will be even more refined, yet dangerous at the same time.

But yeah, I also hinted at the possibility that the Xehanort we know now, could not recall his memories, due to him not having his original heart. A few pages back, a member came to that conclusion, of course I had it planned out from the beginning. But Xehanort could not have created a nobody without a heart, so he must have one. Of course he does not have his original heart. Could the Xehanort we know now, have possessed a fragmented piece of Kingdom Hearts, due to what Master Xehanort unleashed on that very day? I mean it would make since because Xehanort became quite knowledgeable of the worlds and even began seeking Kingdom Hearts ever so suddenly. It really gets ya thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back