• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who really is Testuya Noruma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealNapster

we all know who he is. director of many final fantasy games and this Kingdom Hearts game and the FF7AC movie. the real question is. HOW THE HELL DID HE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF. who is this guy he made so many charcters and games, can he keep this up, will he choke in one of his work one day. will he die one day who will finish the kingdom hearts sequals. what do you think he is.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Duur, fool >_>

He's an alien from the planet zorgeldrex, in the alpha quadren of sector 7c in the omega galaxial star system....everyone knows that stoopud >_>

Thier race can create holograms to make themselves look human, and they're imaginations and ideas keep growing and growing for eternaty...they are an infinate vessel of creativity, and he plans to enslave the earth with the vidoe game industry....

Durr, fool

I plan to infultrate his fortress adn take him out by adding too much yeast to his dinner roll batter. That way, when he's eating, he'll have3 a.000056001% more chance of choking...but only if he forgets to chew....and then has a stroke....and his ceiling falls on top of him./...BUT MY PLAN WILL WORK!

And if it doesn't, then the emence amount of fiber will have him running to the bathroom for atleast 45 minutes after his meal! He'll be so gassy, he'll ahve to take medication! Which will shorten hsi life span by .0000000000000000987 seconds!

Last edited:
Awards
TheRealNapster said:
we all know who he is. director of many final fantasy games and this Kingdom Hearts game and the FF7AC movie. the real question is. HOW THE HELL DID HE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF. who is this guy he made so many charcters and games, can he keep this up, will he choke in one of his work one day. will he die one day who will finish the kingdom hearts sequals. what do you think he is.

if he dies then hopefully he has a happy death, and the KH sequels will be done by then because he said it isn't going to go as long as the FF series.

how he thinks of this stuff is he works for square-enix and they have alot of imagination and i don't think he'll choke cause he's too good for that

HeartlessOfDoom

Ya, he has a good imagination and expresses it through his games. It's just like an author with a good imagination writing books ( Tolkien, etc ), except he's a developer making games. He will continue to make these games with a lot of surprises and ingenuity until he retires. Period.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Some people have the talent of being original.. Obviously unlike you.
And for all of you who think Nomura is evil, feel free to read the quote in my siggy.

TheRealNapster

I think he's not an alien from planet zorgeldrex, in the alpha quadren of sector 7c in the omega galaxial star system. I think he's from the planet blaechreck in the 666 sector in the my @$$ galaxy who has little fiber to feed him.

XD just knocking you. but really who is he

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
ZOMGZERRZ! He's a monkey named frannie joe bobbsieykins!!!!!!!!!

>_> No, really. He's just a miracle worker.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Its his job to do these things. That is like asking "I know he is a fireman and all, but HOW THE HELL DID HE PUT OUT ALL THESE FLAMES? Just who is this guy?"

o.o Let's take another example. "I know he's a scientist and all, BUT HOW THE HELL DID HE LEARN SO MUCH, just who is this guy?"

=) Make sure to think things over before you say em.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back