• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks kh2 will be the last kh game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I think kh2 won't be the last game Or maybe thats becose I don't want it to be.Either way I hope it'll be like final fantisy (going on forever.)What do u think?

Rose of Irony

Nomura said that whether or not there would be a KH III depended on the reaction of the audience whilst playing KHII.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'd might buy 2 copies to make KH2 look sucessful for the next installation.
I'll keep one as backup. That would be greedy but does anyone know
how hard it is to find Kingdom Hearts nowdays?

R

raydog

I think disney has enough movies to roll out a few more worlds. And if squer-enix has enough hart to make more hartless than there may be more in the series.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
i can decide that after i finish the game. if there are alot of unanswered questions, then there probably will. i think it would be smart to, because it just seems like a good idea. the thing with not deciding until after you know if kh2 is successful is a good idea, they will just need to leave an opening in the storyline. if there isn't then there can't be a kh3.

My Dark Side

If the story will end in KH2 and there won't be any unaswered questions than I think it should be the end. There is no point in making the game go on forever. With Final Fantasy there is different picture because each part is practicly new game, new world new characters. If Kingdom Hearts would go on forever I would propably get sick and tired if it and I don't want that...

D

Dexter

Well I really dont want another kingdomhearts how many more disney worlds that they can fit in.

Deidara

I'd rather it stopped at a second Kingdom Hearts. The problem with keeping the series going on I think is that coming up with new ideas would become more difficult and at some point the series would pretty much be dead.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
If Kingdom Hearts was going to continue after KHII, I think it should go to KHIII then stop. If there was a KHIV or KHV and so on, it would kinda suck cause Disney would run out of worlds to use, then will probably have to create their own worlds for the seires or even use the shows that are running on Disney Channel( American Dragon, Kim Possible, etc). I'd prefer there would be one more sequel after KH2, but we'll just have to wait and see.

blond_haired_kid

i hope so but not if the story wont go deep enough...do you know what i mean, it would be stupid if the plot started to suck

Reverse Dragon

My Dark Side said:
If the story will end in KH2 and there won't be any unaswered questions than I think it should be the end. There is no point in making the game go on forever. With Final Fantasy there is different picture because each part is practicly new game, new world new characters. If Kingdom Hearts would go on forever I would propably get sick and tired if it and I don't want that...

Remember what happened to the pokemon TV series? Its not gonna end anytime soon- so the younger generations may find the "other" Kingdom Hearts games amusing!

shadow_heart91 said:
If Kingdom Hearts was going to continue after KHII, I think it should go to KHIII then stop. If there was a KHIV or KHV and so on, it would kinda suck cause Disney would run out of worlds to use, then will probably have to create their own worlds for the seires or even use the shows that are running on Disney Channel( American Dragon, Kim Possible, etc). I'd prefer there would be one more sequel after KH2, but we'll just have to wait and see.
I agree, but note what I said before the quote.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
most likely it will ned at 3 because its going to be a big seller. KH3 will most likely be on PSP or PS3 and will be the end to the KH series if Nomura decides to open up the KH window after KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back